Hendo could be the only guy to win a UFC, Pride, and Strikforce belt.

never touched the belt, always came up short when it mattered in the biggest promotion...... he's the definition of a gatekeeper in the UFC ;)
Fair enough. He did win a LHW tournament title in the UFC. Even though it's different nowadays it is something.

If Anderson silva or Rampage didn't exist he would have already done it. It's gonna be funny to see dan more hungry for the title than bisping.

I thought Henderson had almost zero chance again Lombard, like I thought it was the most obvious prediction of the damn year. But then I forgot that Hendo's power easily carries up all the way to heavyweight. That's not hyperbole either.
LOL, Lombard had just been finished by Magny. Hendo goes down from a light breeze these days.

Fair enough. He did win a LHW tournament title in the UFC. Even though it's different nowadays it is something.
tumblr_n3we9w2YKh1sji7f2o1_400.gif

nice reach lol

The only fighter to legally and publicly use testosterone in three major organization without being penalized.

tumblr_n3we9w2YKh1sji7f2o1_400.gif

nice reach lol
Not reach, fact. Also fact. Henderson fought a prime pre USADA Anderson for the middle weight title. Bisping beat a post USADA shot Anderson who can't win anymore and was almost finished.

Hendo is definitely an all time great. He has a list of great wins no doubt but he never was the clear number 1 fighter for years to be GOAT level. I would put him at top 10 all time but top 5 would be pushing it. His inconsistency of losses in his career plays a big part in that too. His career is kind of like Werdum where they both have great wins on their resume but never dominated their division for years.

Already the only man to hold two titles in different divisions at the same damn time. War Hendo.

View attachment 128357 View attachment 128359 View attachment 128361

He only held them at the same time because of a technicality...he lost to Misaki after winning the WW title and never attempted to defend it.

That belt should have went to Misaki, who then lost it to Filho, who then lost it to Sonnen, who is undefeated at MW, and really should be the PRIDE, WEC, and UFC MW champions. Obviously GOAT (Gangsterest Of All Time)

You contradict yourself, but I'm glad that you amuse yourself.
How do I contradict myself and how am I amusing myself? You're trying to act clever because you have a redundant argument but you're just making zero sense. Beating up a welterweight who got finished in his last fight doesn't change the fact that he's 45 years old and doesn't have juice.

How do I contradict myself and how am I amusing myself? You're trying to act clever because you have a redundant argument but you're just making zero sense. Beating up a welterweight who got finished in his last fight doesn't change the fact that he's 45 years old and doesn't have juice.
Lombard was Bellator MW champ and came to the UFC as a MW. Him fighting at 170 doesn't make him a welterweight, it just means he fought as one. Anderson fought at 205 that doesn't make him a LHW.

Not reach, fact. Also fact. Henderson fought a prime pre USADA Anderson for the middle weight title. Bisping beat a post USADA shot Anderson who can't win anymore and was almost finished.
pfft, he also got whooped on TRT against a pre-USADA Anderson....... Bisping beat Anderson on an even playing field. but you keep reaching ;)

This fight is going to be the saddest day for a lot of old school fans like myself :( I just hope Hendo isn't koed to bad and can still give his retirement goodby speech. It's been a loooooong road for Hendo, going out on his shield isn't a bad thing.

This fight is intriguing on so many levels; great storylines and how the fight will end up is in good debate. Its hard not to root for either after all these years. Either way it'll be a great legacy achievement for one of them after the fight!

pfft, he also got whooped on TRT against a pre-USADA Anderson....... Bisping beat Anderson on an even playing field. but you keep reaching ;)
Not reaching lol. You say that but it's not. Everything I said is fact. If Silva doesn't forget to fight against Bisping after the knee he never gets a second chance at Rockhold. This is the same guy who scraped by Leites and could have lost a decision. Even if he beats Dan he won't be champ for long.

Back