Hendo could be the only guy to win a UFC, Pride, and Strikforce belt.

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
I think he is the only guy in the sport who could say that. Most of those fighters from the early days have either retired, or do no fight at that level anymore. He might of had a handful of losses in his career, but the dude has one of the best resumes in the sport.

Former PRIDE Welterweight and Light Heavyweight champion, held SIMULTANEOUSLY!
Former Strikfroce Light Heavyweight Champion.

Has wins over..
Fedor
Wanderlei
Big Nog
Renzo
Ninja Rua
Shogun Rua
Misaki
Vitor
Rich Franklin
Bisping
Lombard
Feijao
Palhares

Who the fuck has a record like that even close despite the losses? If Dan lands the H-Bomb one more time, he will become the only fighter in MMA History to hold all 4 of those belts and literally is the last hope for such an accolade! WAR Hendo!

He's already an MMA legend...if he can do it one more time, he'll become an MMA god...

WAR HENDO

thats cute

but he wont get the UFC belt

He's going to get viciously knocked out. Hendo has nothing for Bisping at this age without juice, knocking out a gassed welterweight doesn't change that.

Losses only matter to mma fanboys who are obsessed with flawless records. Boxing fans rank greatest fighters ever based on their wins and overall resume so most of their top guys have a lot of losses too. It happens when you fight so many great fighters as Dan also did. Hendo is top 5 pound for pound GOAT easily.

He's going to get viciously knocked out. Hendo has nothing for Bisping at this age without juice, knocking out a gassed welterweight doesn't change that.

I thought Henderson had almost zero chance again Lombard, like I thought it was the most obvious prediction of the damn year. But then I forgot that Hendo's power easily carries up all the way to heavyweight. That's not hyperbole either.

Already the only man to hold two titles in different divisions at the same damn time. War Hendo.

images (1).jpg images (2).jpg images.jpg

he's one left hook away from losing also ;) lol
We'll see. While Dan doesn't have the rock chin he once had people are overestimating Bisping's power after knocking out Rockhold. Who I think is a bit chinny. All of his losses have come via strikes.

To make it even sweeter...
he'll complete the trifecta on
british soil, as a native american.

<44>

We'll see. While Dan doesn't have the rock chin he once had people are overestimating Bisping's power after knocking out Rockhold. Who I think is a bit chinny. All of his losses have come via strikes.
in the same way people overestimate Hendersons actual ability?

gatekeeper in the biggest promotion though

pretty sad he's considered an American hero too...... but cant get it done in the American promotion? how sad :p
Definitely not gatekeeper, Spitsping was a gatekeeper before winning gold. And yeah, he's definitely an American hero. For me anyway, dude is a beast.

in the same way people overestimate Hendersons actual ability?
I don't think it's that overestimated to be honest. He has plenty of critics here, probably as many if not more than he does fans.

Definitely not gatekeeper. And yeah, he's definitely an American hero. For me anyway, dude is a beast.
never touched the belt, always came up short when it mattered in the biggest promotion...... he's the definition of a gatekeeper in the UFC ;)

Back