HENDO appreciation thread, FIRST CHAMP CHAMP!!!!!! Murdering Wanderlai in the process

Bustamante for the 183Ibs Welter and Wandy for the 205Ibs Middle.

Quite the run! Henderson was criminally underrated back then but later gained the respect he deserved! Bustamante was and still is criminally underrated and poor old Wanderlei's stock faded quite a bit as PRIDE dissolved and the needle was a little harder to hide
this, HENDO TOP 10 P4P all time IMO
and im refering to Fighters in their Prime and skillset

cgwpmztw0aateon.jpg_large.jpg

and??? so was Sonnen when he was beating the shit out of A. Silva for 4.5 rounds then got submitted, the difference is one failed multiple tests, Testosterone Levels, and HENDO Never had a dirty test in the Olympics and MMA. Get your facts togehter dude. TUE are not in the game anymore, but when they were, it was LEGAL and Medical, and those indivisuals still had to have their testosterone levels under the threshold, UNLIKE SONNEN who was raging on it in the Silva fight. and even if he would of won he would of given up the belt JUST LIKE CHEATING JON JONES!!!!!!

The fact that Hendo needed TRT in the first place should tell you all you need to know about how "clean" he supposedly was for the olympics and/or mma.

No professional fighter, especially not one at the highest level, had any business getting a TUE for TRT but if everyone else carried out their obvious impropriety with the quiet dignity he did, instead of the three-ring circus nonsense and flagrant lies like almost all the others, it wouldn't have been banned. Hendo was a model PED user, if such a thing existed. Even though he's shorter than most everyone else who used TRT, he can stand tallest knowing that he was the least shitty out of all of them.

i just watch it religiously, unlike you and most others, i don't watch sports with grown men that are playing with BALLS, its just not my thing.
And that little slight of hand compliment, meant as a dig, ill accept it, cause ill always bring facts to the argument, unlike others.
So will you address the TUE and drug tests?! why some were failing and others werent?
Or are you a Jon Jones fan who's only ok with your favorite fighters being CHEATERS?!

You don't understand this thing. I already asked you do you know how testing works, and the answer clearly is no.

Its funny no one dares shit on hendos legacy even though he had some.bad losses especially at the end yet sherdog will trash Fedor. both are fucking Gs.

First champ champ was Dan Severn, UFC tournament champ and UFC superfight champ. But Henderson is awesome, legend, miss the guy

The fact that Hendo needed TRT in the first place should tell you all you need to know about how "clean" he supposedly was for the olympics and/or mma.
Olympics had USADA, and sadly some did have better chemists to not trigger the tests, ALA JON JONES, Lance Armstong, in Jones case he slipped up and got cought, but that doesnt deter that when it was banned HENDO got off of it and was STILL a bad ass, KOing, Lombard, Boetsch, Shogun #2, and hell should of won that Bisping fight, so to lump him in with HABITUAL cheaters who failed multiple tests and/or ADMITTED CHEATING is wrong man!

Olympics had USADA, and sadly some did have better chemists to not trigger the tests, ALA JON JONES, Lance Armstong, in Jones case he slipped up and got cought, but that doesnt deter that when it was banned HENDO got off of it and was STILL a bad ass, KOing, Lombard, Boetsch, Shogun #2, and hell should of won that Bisping fight, so to lump him in with HABITUAL cheaters who failed multiple tests and/or ADMITTED CHEATING is wrong man!

I didn't lump him in with anybody.

I don't necessarily look down on ped users - I'm more of the opinion that the vast majority of fighters are on something, and Dan is one of those guys. The fact that he even needed TRT tells us that he abused steroids. Everyone else was too, so I don't blame him.

Back