HENDO appreciation thread, FIRST CHAMP CHAMP!!!!!! Murdering Wanderlai in the process

Yes but you don't realize how testing works . And you answered my question with a question. Now after I answered, why don't you answer now.

I know how testing works. Apparently, you don't know that a TUE is a literally a doctor's note to take steroids.

and??? so was Sonnen when he was beating the shit out of A. Silva for 4.5 rounds then got submitted, the difference is one failed multiple tests, Testosterone Levels, and HENDO Never had a dirty test in the Olympics and MMA. Get your facts togehter dude. TUE are not in the game anymore, but when they were, it was LEGAL and Medical, and those indivisuals still had to have their testosterone levels under the threshold, UNLIKE SONNEN who was raging on it in the Silva fight. and even if he would of won he would of given up the belt JUST LIKE CHEATING JON JONES!!!!!!

Why is it NOT legal now dude?

Hmmm...?

What did he say after the Rampage ad Chuck fights ?

If you think fighters back in the day didn't come to fight their main event while having fever, think again. This is Wanderlei he used to stomp faces.
NOT HENDOS!!
and he said he had an injury going into the Rampage fight dude, the UFC rampage fight, LOL the one he lost, didnt have one for the first two he won

Hmmm...?
Everyone knows why but the fact of the matter is at the time it wasn’t cheating. I don’t approve of cheaters but if it was legal (Pride, TUE) I don’t get bent out of shape about it.

NOT HENDOS!!
and he said he had an injury going into the Rampage fight dude, the UFC rampage fight, LOL the one he lost, didnt have one for the first two he won

Injury vs Rampage. Did he said he lost cause of it or just that he had it. Many mention injuries after wins too. Injuries are common.

And the Chuck Lidde fight ?

Hmmm...?
UFC gave it up, and whats your point!? confess ignorance rather than display it ALL online.
And the fact it isnt legal anymore doesnt mean those who hadone were cheating, they still had to take and pass tests man. AGAIN, their levels still had to be ubder the threshold, UNLIKE SONNENS when he was roid raging on A. Silva

I know how testing works. Apparently, you don't know that a TUE is a literally a doctor's note to take steroids.

If you know how testing works, how do you define what is taken or not ? In Pride there was no testing in the first place.

Injury vs Rampage. Did he said he lost cuse of it or just that he had it. Many mention injuries after wins too. Injuries are common.

And the Chuck Lidde fight ?
when you say after a fight that you were injured, everyone knows thats insinuating that if you werent injured the outcome would of been different, if not, WHY even metion it?!
to look like a little bitch?? I doubt it!!
he was using it as an excuse. Ill look up the chuck fight again, I do rememeber him saying he had some shit going into the fight,

The issue with TUE was that it was subjective. Someone can function normally in the middle range while others can't

when you say after a fight that you were injured, everyone knows thats insinuating that if you werent injured the outcome would of been different, if not, WHY even metion it?!
he was using it as an excuse. Ill look up the chuck fight again, I do rememeber him saying he had some shit going into the fight,

You sound like a expirienced fighter with many friends in the industry. You seen it lived it know the fighters

picture-5_0-1488132440-800.png

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Never gets old.

Henderson-baby-e1476025411963.jpg

Why say it, cause it's the truth. Depends how you say it, what you say. You have a date to show up and a option to pull out.

Lewis and Cain are constantly injured. Never said they didn't lose

You sound like a expirienced fighter with many friends in the industry. You seen it lived it know the fighters
i just watch it religiously, unlike you and most others, i don't watch sports with grown men that are playing with BALLS, its just not my thing.
And that little slight of hand compliment, meant as a dig, ill accept it, cause ill always bring facts to the argument, unlike others.
So will you address the TUE and drug tests?! why some were failing and others werent?
Or are you a Jon Jones fan who's only ok with your favorite fighters being CHEATERS?!

Bustamante for the 183Ibs Welter and Wandy for the 205Ibs Middle.

Quite the run! Henderson was criminally underrated back then but later gained the respect he deserved! Bustamante was and still is criminally underrated and poor old Wanderlei's stock faded quite a bit as PRIDE dissolved and the needle was a little harder to hide

Back