HENDO appreciation thread, FIRST CHAMP CHAMP!!!!!! Murdering Wanderlai in the process

JPM1223

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
MXLiHYn.png

This toothless warrior is a tough mofo.

MUCH HESPEK

He was there at the start. Like my man Chuck.

Two tough brothaz

IMG_1686.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

<RomeroSalute>

dan-henderson-teeth-mma-bulgaria.0_standard_400.0.jpg

dan-henderson.jpg

Last edited:
Wanderlei was sick for this fight and accepted it cause he was the main event

I just rewatched the Wanderlei fight a couple days ago, remember watching it on PPV, brought back great memories. I wish I still cared as much about MMA now as I did then.

Wanderlei was sick for this fight and accepted it cause he was the main event
blah blah blah, dude always has an excuse and reason when he loses, same thing when he los to Rampage in UFC and Chuck, Wanderlai was a good winner, shitty loser

blah blah blah, dude always has an excuse and reason when he loses, same thing when he los to Rampage in UFC and Chuck, Wanderlai was a good winner, shitty loser

What did he say after the Rampage ad Chuck fights ?

If you think fighters back in the day didn't come to fight their main event while having fever, think again. This is Wanderlei he used to stomp faces.

LOL I thought that this forum was anti-PED?

Henderson won that title while taking advantage of the very first bullshit TUE for testosterone therapy that the NSAC ever handed out.

https://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/post-trt-chael-sonnen-and-dan-henderson-licensed-to-fight-in-nevada
and??? so was Sonnen when he was beating the shit out of A. Silva for 4.5 rounds then got submitted, the difference is one failed multiple tests, Testosterone Levels, and HENDO Never had a dirty test in the Olympics and MMA. Get your facts togehter dude. TUE are not in the game anymore, but when they were, it was LEGAL and Medical, and those indivisuals still had to have their testosterone levels under the threshold, UNLIKE SONNEN who was raging on it in the Silva fight. and even if he would of won he would of given up the belt JUST LIKE CHEATING JON JONES!!!!!!

Back