Hendo and Fedor.

Jake is a bad ass for sure. And GSP especially....he doesn't get enough credit for beating Shields who was coming off fresh beatdowns of Hendo and Kampmann.

How the hell did Shields "beatdown" Kampmann in a fight a lot of people thought Kampmann won???

I assume most people discrediting Fedor are trolling. If you guys are serious then show some respect to the greatest MMA fighter there has been. He is at least with Anderson in the top two greatest in MMA history.

You're forgetting we're at the Zuffa-zombie headquarter mate.

Im not taking anything away from Silvas and Werdums wins but I believe if Hendo x Fedor was fought in Japan there wouldnt have been such a quick stoppage and I could see Fedor pulling out the submission after he recovered (which he obviously did very fast anyhow).

Im not taking anything away from Silvas and Werdums wins but I believe if Hendo x Fedor was fought in Japan there wouldnt have been such a quick stoppage and I could see Fedor pulling out the submission after he recovered (which he obviously did very fast anyhow).

I'm not taking anything away from them either, but I won't agree with others who say Fedor was at his best he just wasn't.

Why is Hendo past his prime? Because he's old? He was a top LHW for years but he had lots of shady decisions and couldn't truly beat any of the other top guys until from 2005 on when he won the 2005 WWGP. He had some bad performances in his MW fights in UFC and Strikeforce but when he made a return to 205 he has been arguably better than ever.

Dan is as dangerous as he's ever been, he just needs to get on CRT and he'll be ready for Jonny boy

(cardio replacement therapy)

FedorvsHendo.gif

Yeah, if Fedor wanted to punch on the back of the head like Hendo here, then he wouldn't have lost his position and led to THIS position in the first place.

Hendo has been doing quite well in the past few fights so it sounds a bit stupid to start counting him out.

Haha

You forgot the GIF of Hendo getting beat down by Shields.

Ahhh, the fluke underarm punch just after Hendo was almost finished for the first time ever....crazy fight but Fedor was way way past him prime then. Still painful viewing.

There were quite a few quick stoppages in pride (hendo/chonan is one that comes to mind) theres not much reason to think the stoppage would have been any different in pride.

They have both moved past their primes. They both rely on the ko now. Dan was at his best when he was called decision dan. Fedor was at his best when he subbed people. Both guys still could beat anyone in the world, but it gets a lot harder for them nowadays.

Just saying because Hendo is due for a big fight and he simply isn't as good as he used to be.

?

What was that?

Fedor fans are little babies and they make me dislike the guy. Sucks because he's a likeable dude. but damn his fans are the effing worst.

Fedor fans are little babies and they make me dislike the guy. Sucks because he's a likeable dude. but damn his fans are the effing worst.

I have no idea why you would actually "dislike" a fighter because of their fans. That's some incredibly stupid logic.

I have no idea why you would actually "dislike" a fighter because of their fans. That's some incredibly stupid logic.

don't actually "dislike" him. I'm being hyperbolic. I'm not a fan of his though. Because I dislike his fans. I'm petty but at least I know I am

Back