Hendo and Fedor.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They have both moved past their primes. They both rely on the ko now. Dan was at his best when he was called decision dan. Fedor was at his best when he subbed people. Both guys still could beat anyone in the world, but it gets a lot harder for them nowadays.

Just saying because Hendo is due for a big fight and he simply isn't as good as he used to be.

wtf did i just read?

It's hard to judge. We haven't seen Hendo fight in so long.

FedorvsHendo.gif

They have both moved past their primes. They both rely on the ko now. Dan was at his best when he was called decision dan. Fedor was at his best when he subbed people. Both guys still could beat anyone in the world, but it gets a lot harder for them nowadays.

Just saying because Hendo is due for a big fight and he simply isn't as good as he used to be.

Hendo gets testosterone shots regularly, there's no telling how long that will keep him relevant. He may be better now than before TRT, that shit is potent.

Two guys I would love to see in a fight that ends without punches to the back of one of their heads....

Haha

You forgot the GIF of Hendo getting beat down by Shields.

Interesting, I've seen people shit on that win for shields, but Ive never seen it made into something better then it was before!

At least its some love for shields! WAR his "beat down" :p

Henso still has a legit chance of beating anyone before he gasses in the middle of the second round. He may very well fight UFC champ this year and is a legit threat to him.

Fedor is retired for good. And nothing in his last fights proved he can hang up with the elite anymore.

No after that....

When Jake was on top of Hendo punching him in the face for 4 rounds.

Did you turn the fight off after that gif was recorded?

Yeah Jake actually did pound Hendo out. He was a bad ass that fight.

Back