Henderson was not fazed by Diaz's antics

[WITH_TEETH];77260917 said:
He's not acting. He is an idiot and so is his brother.

Agreed. They trash talk like that because that is their actual character. It's not just a fight antic, that is who they are inside and outside of the Octagon. Why I will never be a fan of theirs.

I don't even know if it's a tactic. He just seems a bit weird in the head, like Nick.

It was hilarious when he threw his hands up and got dropped a couple of seconds later.

I don't even know if it's a tactic. He just seems a bit weird in the head, like Nick.

It was hilarious when he threw his hands up and got dropped a couple of seconds later.

Was funny each and every time...

I liked how in the last 3 or 4 seconds of the last round Diaz was still trash talking and Bendo just put his hands down and gave Diaz that look of "It's over dawg"

Agreed. They trash talk like that because that is their actual character. It's not just a fight antic, that is who they are inside and outside of the Octagon. Why I will never be a fan of theirs.

shut up, you don't know anything about them outside the octagon. I've hung out with them and they are cool guys. Nate is really humble and respectful in real life.

shut up, you don't know anything about them outside the octagon. I've hung out with them and they are cool guys. Nate is really humble and respectful in real life.

tumblr_m6mmfqPy7V1qen2pfo1_500.jpg

if nething it got benson more angry n nate got a wrestle fuck beatdown

Nick's shit talking is much more sophisticated than Nate's. I've always had the feeling that nate is just trying to impersonate his brother when it comes to talking and is not always genuine.

Back