Henderson vs Gilbert UFC 7 likely!

After this if Henderson wins I would think they would put his next fight on PPV and see if his PPV numbers increase.

I hope they do this card the way Ariel is proposing by placing SF fighters against other UFC contenders. They could add Cormier vs. Mir and find opponents for Mousasi and Rockhold to face.

Henderson all the way...but will be a hell of a fight

After this if Henderson wins I would think they would put his next fight on PPV and see if his PPV numbers increase.

If henderson wins by finish, put him on PPV.

If henderson wins again by decision, keep him on free television until he gets a finish.

If henderson wins again by decision, keep him on free television until he gets a finish.

And if the fight is incredibly exciting while still going to decision?

I mean would you rather pay for Hendo vs Shogun or Gonzaga vs Jordan?

I hope they do this card the way Ariel is proposing by placing SF fighters against other UFC contenders. They could add Cormier vs. Mir and find opponents for Mousasi and Rockhold to face.

Cormier has said that the plan is for him to fight Mir on this card. Weidman Rockhold would be great but I don't know how likely that one is.

I would be fine if all his fights are on free tv. It's a good time to be a
MMA fan!

I mean would you rather pay for Hendo vs Shogun or Gonzaga vs Jordan?

you are wasting your time. We told him this stuff several times already, the just bleed in strong in this one.

Cro Cop vs Mir

:icon_chee

you keep bringing that up as if heavyweights aren't known to gas out after the first round....it's time to use a new example.

free TV

I would be fine if all his fights are on free tv. It's a good time to be a MMA fan!

Then fighters won't care about being exciting. The big paydays are in the PPV sales.

Cormier has said that the plan is for him to fight Mir on this card. Weidman Rockhold would be great but I don't know how likely that one is.

its actually impossible, unfortunately.

Chris wont be back until June...

you keep bringing that up as if heavyweights aren't known to gas out after the first round....it's time to use a new example.

you, of all people, absolutely keep repeating the same useless crap over and over again, just saying.

you keep saying finishes are always involved in better fights than D's, we just keep bringing the same examples to prove you wrong.

you keep saying finishes are always involved in better fights than D's, we just keep bringing the same examples to prove you wrong.

you would have a good point if you had a good example, but your example is horrible by using heavyweights, as if they never gas or something. And the funny part is, you actually think that's a good example lmao silly boy. Try again when you have a good example.

you would have a good point if you had a good example, your example is horrible by using heavyweights, as if they never gas or something. And the funny part is, you actually think that's a good example lmao silly boy. Try again when you have a good example.

Dude, even if they gassed....how is this relevant? It means that if a decision is boring because the fighters gassed it cannot serve as an example to show that decisions can be boring sometimes?

your shit makes no sense.

ps : Fulton vs Arlovski was awful too before that KO headkick by then end of the 3rd round. But yeah they are HW's so I guess you are gonna just say that they were gassed so its not a good example to prove that fights including finishes can be atrocious too?

Back