Henderson V Cerrone III

Monkey Pride

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tired of Jones threads. Khabib V Cerrone isn't new either. Sooooo. If Cowboy fought Benson now who would win? I'd like to see the two of these guys go at it again once Khabib derails Cerrone. Hoping that happens cuz Donald refers to himself in the third person too much these days. I believe Green when he says he's a giant asshole. So Cerrone V Bendo 3 hypothetical predictions? Interested in seeing it?

Agree, I feel like Cerrone can stuff Henderson's ground game this time and defeat him. Either way this won't be boring because Henderson isn't the type of guy that will run from Cerrone like Jury.

Unless something's changed, Bendo is going to 170 after fighting Alvarez so...

im pro cerrone all the way,his last 4 or 5 fights,man,if you arent on that warwagon,you have NO SOUL

although i will also say i am on the nurmagomedov war wagon so..damn.

im pro cerrone all the way,his last 4 or 5 fights,man,if you arent on that warwagon,you have NO SOUL

I used to be a huge fan. Then I started listening to him talk and he just oozes arrogance. Can't stand it. Still wanna watch his fights. He one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC now. It's just these days I root against him.

I used to be a huge fan. Then I started listening to him talk and he just oozes arrogance. Can't stand it. Still wanna watch his fights. He one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC now. It's just these days I root against him.

i dunno...i find his interviews and his fighting to be one in the same,cant have one without the other. He's a true original,and i like him.

I been wanting to see a third fight for a couple years now. Wasn't going to happen when Benson was champ, but now he isn't I'd love to see it.

That said I'm a huge Eddie Alvarez fan, and the only way Benson Cerrone happens any time soon is if Benson wins, and i really don't want that to happen

It would be a good fight. I don't think it's 'the fight to make' at all though.

Cerrone has a certain exciting style and I think Benson's grinding style would make it less exciting.
They've both gone off in different directions since WEC.
I thought Cerrone won their first fight. Obviously Benson won the 2nd.

I'm a Cerrone fan and he would lose to Benson again. Stylistically Benson is a terrible matchup

Is Benson still top 5? If so then no way in hell Cowboy beats him.

Even though logic might suggest that Benson is still a peg above, I'm on team Cerrone 4 life.

Was just gonna make this thread actually. Would love to see this.

And cerroneeey takes it this time possibly by stoppage

Yet if he's top 10 than Donald does stand a chance? What the hell kind of logic is that?

Yeah...Cerrone can't beat top 5. That's the gist. Don't give yourself a headache thinking about it.

I'd rather see cerrone fight Melendez or nurmagomedov

Third fight with bendo would be good, no doubt, but lately I wish they would cool it with the rematches

I'd rather see cerrone fight Melendez or nurmagomedov

Third fight with bendo would be good, no doubt, but lately I wish they would cool it with the rematches

Agreed. More of a good thing isn't always better. I'm dismayed that Hendricks will reportedly be Lawler's next opponent!

Back