"Henderson rematch will be a more intense fight. A bit more aggressive." - Lyoto Machida

First you say Hendo could get lucky and land the H-bomb and after that you say he has a 0 chance of winning. Sometimes it really feels like the average IQ of sherdoggers is around 90.

I think you're being generous.

I feel like they'l both me more intense this time around seeing as how they're fighting for relevancy at this point instead of title contention. Sometimes desperation brings out the best in these guys.

This type of fight is tailored made for Machida. Super aggressive Henderson ,who had been lacking a ground game for a while, might get out to sleep spectacularly this time.

I said he could land it but I give him 0 chance of landing it. Do I need to translate every god damn thing I say on this fucking forum

If he "could" land it, then he wouldn't have zero chance of landing it. 0 Chance means he can't land it, even by luck.

Don't complain about the forum when you're the one who can't communicate.

Would favour Machida, but can see the wing clipped dragon getting H-Bombed as well.

Hendo loses with another ko. That Tim kp he should've retired on a w to a somewhat relevant fighter at the time.

There are no title implications this time. It could be entertaining....

Hendo vs. Machida...even the UFC is trying to create a Masters division.

An asteroid could hit the earth in 10 minutes but I give it 0 chance of happening

You just replied to yourself? Are you having a debate with yourself with one side arguing "I said this and it means this" and the other side demonstrating the complete irrelevance of such a statement.

"A bit more intense" than that first snooze fest won't cut it.

I bragged about that fight with some casual fans as it was coming on.

I had to eat crow for their sorry ass performance as people fell asleep watching it.

We need blood and someone out cold just to be on even ground after that disappointment.

They should have made Henderson vs Marquardt or Machida vs Marquardt just to avoid rematches.

Hendo is one of my all time favorites but their is not one thing anybody can say to legitimize this fight it is literally a joke. Hendo could somehow get lucky and land the H-bomb but don't hold your breath he is slower than a turtle in a triathlon. Hendo being in my top 5 all time greats I give him 0 % chance of winning this fight not 10 not 20 I give him 0.

I agree but it's not just the speed that's a problem. He doesn't set anything up. He's just looking for the homerun. It annoys because he uses one of my favorite moves: inside leg kick followed by a nice punch to the face. Hendo has unfortunately fallen in love with the powershot and that's all he wans to do now.

When Machida loses to someone besides the current champion, the former champion, and the guy who was going to fight for the title until he got busted for roids then we can say he's on a decline.

Pretty sure he only tested positive for a diuretic. Assumptions aside, that isn't a steroid.

There are no title implications this time. It could be entertaining....

Good point. Machida wanted to get through the night with a win in any fashion it wasnt until the final 30 seconds or so when he was ultra aggressive. I still dont understand how Hendo even got a split in that fight. He landed nothing on Lyoto except a few geriatric low kicks.

Would favour Machida, but can see the wing clipped dragon getting H-Bombed as well.

We said that the first fight aswell. It can happen but im not sure Hendo can cover that distance like a guy like Yoel and Rockhold could.

Either Machida will sporadically engage all fight and catch hendo with a tko or dec. Orrrr one of em is gettin sparked bad.

Pretty sure he only tested positive for a diuretic. Assumptions aside, that isn't a steroid.

It might not be a steroid but it's still a banned substance and let's be real we've seen Romero blatantly cheat in front of the entire world with a camera on him numerous times, there's no telling what he's been putting in his body.

That said, can Machida win the title again? Can he beat Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare, and Romero? Eh, likely not but one year ago Vitor Belfort got thrashed in one round and everyone said Vitor was done, now he's in a defacto title eliminator against Jacare and I think Machida vs. Vitor is a 50/50 fight and certainly think Machida can beat Bisping, Leites, Kennedy, Whittaker, and Mousasi again. To suggest he's done and needs to retire based on losses to Weidman, Rockhold, and Romero is a bit of an overstatement, he's not getting put out with the first punch that lands on him like Hendo.

Back