Henderson is getting annihilated tonight.

Anything can happen in mma as we all saw him against fedor.people said the same shit before fighting fedor.he is getting destroyed and such.i don't remember majority of people bringing fedors downhill career

Sure, anything can happen in mma. Randleman KO'd Cro Cop, Serra KO'd GSP, Chonan tapped Silva etc. but this would be on par with those upsets. Old man Hendo was getting abused by Shogun until he landed that punch, doubt he lands it again.

First round KO loss. He's going up against the second best heavyweight in the world, who has a speed advantage on him. This is going to be a massacre.

Doubt Hendo lands a single punch.

No.

It will happen in the second round.

These Hendo is going to get slaughter threads really make me think a upset is coming..

What did hendo do a couple years ago when he fought the #1 heavyweight in the world? Everybody said he was going to get annihilated then too.

er you mean the unranked heavyweight, bigfoot was was ranked 10 when he beat Fedor.

Anything can happen in mma as we all saw him against fedor.people said the same shit before fighting fedor.he is getting destroyed and such.i don't remember majority of people bringing fedors downhill career

Cormier is a different type of animal and is not even in his prime yet.

What did hendo do a couple years ago when he fought the #1 heavyweight in the world? Everybody said he was going to get annihilated then too.

Hendo beat Fedor with a High School wrestling move. Cormier has him beat in the wrestling department and Hendo's only hope if the H-Bomb which will be difficult to land.

Thanks for the news, for sure we couldn't figure that out before you told us TS...

Hendo is 43, off TRT and way past his prime. Cormier is the opposite on any level and is gonna murder him, litterally. Which makes me think Dana does not care that much about Hendo's health and future life, unlike his pal The Iceman.

This match shouldn't have happened in million years. And no Cormier does not deserve any title shot after this, no matter how he "wins" it.

Thanks for the news, for sure we couldn't figure that out before you told us TS...

Hendo is 43, off TRT and way past his prime. Cormier is the opposite on any level and is gonna murder him, litterally. Which makes me think Dana does not care that much about Hendo's health and future life, unlike his pal The Iceman.

This match shouldn't have happened in million years. And no Cormier does not deserve any title shot after this, no matter how he "wins" it.

No problem Brah

I think Cormier will wall-n-stall his way to victory, similar to his win over Frank Mir...land some good shots while maintaining control, without the Cain/JDS brutality.

lol @ all the people counting out hendo. if he wins you're all gonna look like retards and say cormier is overhyped. Hendo has more than just a punchers chance in this fight, and if anyone is going to get stopped its cormier. Cormier has only finished 2 of his last 8 fights, and the only fighters he has even dropped in his last 8 fights are those 2 he finished, 1 of which was over 3 years ago against bigfoot, a big slow neanderthal, and then cummins a top 200 nobody. yet he's going to destroy hendo who has only been finished once in the last 6 years (against a much more dangerous fighter, specifically striker in belfort). Dont get me wrong cormier is good and if he expects to beat jones he should win this fight but hendo is just a clever motherfucker and he is gonna pull this one off

yea right fellas keep on dangling cormiers nuts in ur mouths lol

I think Cormier will wall-n-stall his way to victory, similar to his win over Frank Mir...land some good shots while maintaining control, without the Cain/JDS brutality.

Sup bro, haven't seen you since before Jones vs Teixiera. I became a big fan of Glover for surviving that fight especially since Jones ripped up his shoulder in round 1. Hope he makes his way back to a title fight.

i always think hendo is gonna lose and he usually proves me wrong. that being said, i think he will lose tonight ;)

The second best heavyweight in the world is JDS. And Cormier is no longer a heavyweight.

Back