Henderson is getting annihilated tonight.

What did hendo do a couple years ago when he fought the #1 heavyweight in the world? Everybody said he was going to get annihilated then too.

Fedor was on a two fight skid, not #1 in the world.

I hope Hendo pulls it out tonight though.

Always been a fan of Hendo. My all time favorite in the sport, and I'll always believe he can put any man down.

Every time i want somebody to win over hendo they get tkod. Tonight i have hedged myself with a little bet on hendo. Just to lessen the bitterness incase he does the unthinkeble again.

nobody in the world but the goat trt vitor can annihilate hendo. N0B0DY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i expect cormier to play it safe wall and stall takedown to get the win. if he wants to strike good chance hendo flattens him out

I really hope that Hendo knocks Cormier and his bandwagon out

2nd best HW in the world?? Thats JDS, he would knock Carlton Banks head into the nose bleeds.

debatable.

actually, isn't Werdum ranked higher than JDS now?

Lol ok. The only person getting annihilated tonight is TJ Dillashaw. I thinks that's going to be one of the most lopsided UFC title fights in history.

Lol ok. The only person getting annihilated tonight is TJ Dillashaw. I thinks that's going to be one of the most lopsided UFC title fights in history.

Agree with that too. If Dillashaw can get hurt by Dodson, just think what Renan is going to do to him. But Dan doesn't stand a chance against DC.

So long as St Hendo serves the Sanguine Lord faithfully. He can offer or be offered.

This thread is like saying , "There's zero chance Tebow leads a fourth quarter game winning drive."

Anyone and everyone can get clipped. Cormier is no different. Although i do see Cormier winning.

Im having a dejavu of fedors fight lol

DC is very close to his prime, coming off nothing but impressive performances, Fedor was ready to retire even before he fought Dan, coming off a three bad performances, looking as bad as he ever had.

There is no way Hendo wins tonight, not a chance.

DC is very close to his prime, coming off nothing but impressive performances, Fedor was ready to retire even before he fought Dan, coming off a three bad performances, looking as bad as he ever had.

There is no way Hendo wins tonight, not a chance.

Anything can happen in mma as we all saw him against fedor.people said the same shit before fighting fedor.he is getting destroyed and such.i don't remember majority of people bringing fedors downhill career

Back