Henderson is getting annihilated tonight.

Ted Bundy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
First round KO loss. He's going up against the second best heavyweight in the world, who has a speed advantage on him. This is going to be a massacre.

Doubt Hendo lands a single punch.

Wow, TS. Taking the -850 favorite by one sided beating. Groundbreaking stuff.

I really hope that Hendo knocks Cormier and his bandwagon out

2nd best HW in the world?? Thats JDS, he would knock Carlton Banks head into the nose bleeds.

What did hendo do a couple years ago when he fought the #1 heavyweight in the world? Everybody said he was going to get annihilated then too.

First round KO loss. He's going up against the second best heavyweight in the world, who has a speed advantage on him. This is going to be a massacre.

Doubt Hendo lands a single punch.

What was your motivation for writing this drivel? Do you feel better about yourself now?

I really hope that Hendo knocks Cormier and his bandwagon out

2nd best HW in the world?? Thats JDS, he would knock Carlton Banks head into the nose bleeds.

I don't like DC. It's just reality.

What was your motivation for writing this drivel? Do you feel better about yourself now?

He probably thinks a 199 lb, 43 year old, one trick pony who has just been stripped of his TRT usage is going to lose to one of the best fighters in the world.

Dan is so far over the hill at this point and facing a very legit fighter in DC. I'm not surprised at all by the odds and unless Dan can land a monster punch while getting his ass kicked (See Fedor fight for details) this is going to be a massacre.

DC is a heavy favorite, so what's the point?

^because Henderson is an all time legend, coming off a staggering KO win

He probably thinks a 199 lb, 43 year old, one trick pony who has just been stripped of his TRT usage is going to lose to one of the best fighters in the world.

Yep. It disturbs me to know just how ugly this could be for Hendo. Not looking forward to seeing an old legend get absolutely fucked up. I hope Hendo defends himself somewhat.

I would probably shit myself if Hendo pulled off a W

Back