Henderson: I

MMAfanWA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
While Hendo’s coach isn’t happy with the co-main status of Dan Henderson (29-8) vs Lyoto Machida (18-3) at UFC 157, the man himself isn’t bothered. A three-rounder could favour the Pride veteran, plus he gets to watch the girls.

“I am perfectly fine as the co-main. I will get to relax and enjoy the women go at it.” (Twitter)​
From MMA Lives Here

WAR HENDO but WAR MACHIDA even more :icon_evil

he wont have much time to enjoy it. im assuming housey by armbar in the first three minutes or so.

I keep picturing a shoop of Hendo's smiley face cage side like it's perverts row.

Well, I'm not sure if Shadface or Thiagocorpse would've been able to watch a 60 second chick fight afterwards. Sadly I think this is the first time that Hendo's chin may truly fail him in his career. Lyoto has the same laser accuracy that Anderson had success with on Hendo's chin with much better TDD to stuff a desperation TD.

Call me crazy but I think Machida may be able to put Hendo's lights out with his karate blitzkreig combo :/

good for him. lesson #1 - don't sweat the small shit.

plus, SOMEONE made the Hendo v Machida fight a 3 rounder a full month prior to the Ronda announcement. so either Dana wanted to keep the main event open cuz he knew, or one of the fighters demanded it be 3 instead of 5 (and therefore pretty much guaranteed it not be a main event).

i certainly don't know who did what here, but i put the odds at 80% that Hendo either demanded or was totally OK with a 3 rounder, thereby virtually guaranteeing non main event status. and regardless of who wanted or demanded it, he signed it, so it would be pretty fucking silly to complain a month later about who was main eventing over him....

i'm amazed at the # of sherdoggers who have managed to ignore this not-so-small piece of info when complaining about all this.

Last edited:
Too bad Hendo is going to be riding the ambulance while they are fighting :icon_twis

Well, I'm not sure if Shadface or Thiagocorpse would've been able to watch a 60 second chick fight afterwards. Sadly I think this is the first time that Hendo's chin may truly fail him in his career. Lyoto has the same laser accuracy that Anderson had success with on Hendo's chin with much better TDD to stuff a desperation TD.

Call me crazy but I think Machida may be able to put Hendo's lights out with his karate blitzkreig combo :/

gimme a break.. Hendo keeps his chin tucked and Machida is going to end up like Bisping

Hendo is fine with a 3 rounder instead of a 5 rounder? Who would of thunk it? :)

Amen!

If Dan Henderson doesn't mind, hopefully others will not either.

nah, chida is going to sleep. After he get's clinch fucked. Wasn't gonna say anything because Machida is a good man and I like him. but all I keep seeing is his fans say he's gonna put Hendo to sleep. Nobody puts Hendo to sleep, keep it real people.

Of course he's fine with it, why would anyone be surprised Hendo wants no part of a 5 round fight? This worked out great for him.

Back