Helwani's Scoop on Conor's Plans

Which of these scoops/plans do you support?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“No fight has been signed, no fight is done,” Helwani revealed on his show on Monday. “He is hoping to return, if all goes well, in January. He was hoping for December. Now they’re shooting for January. It appears as if the Frankie Edgar fight is pretty much DOA (Dead on Arrival).

He’s hoping to fight three times next year, I’m told by a member of his team. He’s hoping to fight in January; then the winner of Masvidal vs. Diaz; and then fight the winner of Khabib vs. Tony whenever that happens.

“He’s probably going to talk a lot more about this [the whiskey tour] [in Russia]. There’s no big announcement to make.

They are very confident and intent on returning next year and fighting three times so we’ll see what happens. The Frankie Edgar fight was something that he wanted, Frankie wanted, the UFC didn’t want it, and it never really got past that.”

https://www.lowkickmma.com/conor-mc...ts-masvidal-diaz-winner-eying-january-return/

BREAKING NEWS: “No fight has been signed, no fight is done,”

I mean is that really a scoop?

We all know that he has no plans in fighting and he just wants to stay relevant. He is only selling his whiskey nowadays

Seriously gtfo Cuckwani

Question is, would he deserve to fight the winner of Khabib v Tony if he were to beat someone in January then The winner of Masvidal v Nate.

Not hating on Conor, but he hasn’t won in a while now. Kind of unfair to give him a title shot after two wins. Fucking Ferg and all them had to fight way more people just to get a shot. Conor always getting shortcuts.

tenor.gif

Cuckwani with nothing new. Stick to wwe bud

McGregor fighting 3 times next year..

7MAx.gif

Helwani shilling for McGregor in return for scraps of information..

Winner should fight for the WW title..

Nate Diaz gets the next title shot over Leon Edwards? Nate's already said he isn't even interested in the UFC titles because Usman is boring and wrestle fucks

You scared me with "Frankie Edgar fight is pretty much DO..." For a split second I thought it was going say "done" but thank fuck it didn't

Nate Diaz gets the next title shot over Leon Edwards? Nate's already said he isn't even interested in the UFC titles because Usman is boring and wrestle fucks
Edwards def. deserves his shot, but you know how the UFC is when it comes to deserving contenders. At the current state, sitting around and waiting wont really help him.

BREAKING NEWS: “No fight has been signed, no fight is done,”

I mean is that really a scoop?

We all know that he has no plans in fighting and he just wants to stay relevant. He is only selling his whiskey nowadays

Seriously gtfo Cuckwani

It's not Ariel who reported this, it's Lowkick MMA.

I just saw this on Ariel's show and he was just talking about how he's been given the news that Conor wants to fight three times at least next year, the BMF fight winner, whatever fight he takes next and the obvious.

Ariel also followed up with nothing has been signed, nothing is official it's just something he's been told by Conor's management or something (I forget his source).

Lowkick MMA have just reported something he was generally saying on his show and made it into a story.

McGregor fighting 3 times next year..

7MAx.gif

Helwani shilling for McGregor in return for scraps of information..

It’s not that wild. Conor used to fight regularly, almost 4 times in one year even ( sept 2014 to December 2015) and three times in 9 months (March 2016 to November 2016).

Or course he’s not hungry anymore, I think, lol. But hey it’s still possible (maybe) for him to get back to 3 fights in 12 months.

It's not Ariel who reported this, it's Lowkick MMA.

I just saw this on Ariel's show and he was just talking about how he's been given the news that Conor wants to fight three times at least next year, the BMF fight winner, whatever fight he takes next and the obvious.

Ariel also followed up with nothing has been signed, nothing is official it's just something he's been told by Conor's management or something (I forget his source).

Lowkick MMA have just reported something he was generally saying on his show and made it into a story.
How many times we have heard that he wants to fight? it's all smoke. He wants to fight everybody but fights nobody.

How many times we have heard that he wants to fight? it's all smoke. He wants to fight everybody but fights nobody.

I know, hence why Ariel said don't read into it, nothing is official etc.. just what he's been told to update.

Soooooo... he has about as much idea as the average Sherbro.

This all assumes he isn't in prison correct?

The real scoop: Conor is retired.

Back