Rumored Helwani: UFC wants Sean O’Malley to Fight Frankie Edgar Next

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://arielhelwani.substack.com/p/francis-ngannou-vs-jon-jones-should

Mentions that they wanted to book it for the Nov 6th card, but O’Malley came out and said he doesn’t want to fight in New York due to taxes and his head coach having some BJJ tournament the same weekend.

Winnable fight for O’Malley against a high ranked, big name opponent. Frankie will be 40 in October and was finished pretty brutally in 2 of his last 3.

I knew Sugar would step up against an aging veteran.....I like the fight and I think Omally wins

Frankie wins easily. And that’s not because Frankie is on the comeback or gonna rise to the belt. He’s just still def a lot better than O’Malley. We will see Frankie landing takedowns with ease for the first time in a while.

Absolutely terrible style matchup for O'Malley. They know what they're doing with this one

OIP.nHFhw4V4pFw8W_EwS23cSgHaE8

UFC really trying to spoon feed Sean favorable match ups.

Of course they want to give him the most chinny guy in the top ten because they're hoping at his size he catches him before he ends up on his back.

Typical UFC, building up young guys off of legends.

Dog eat dog business

HA HA Sugar Shin O’Malley <[analyzed}> when someone needs knocking down a peg send in the answer Edgar - like for yair<{UberTS}>

Back