Media Helwani Show - Perry, Miočić, Costa, N'Gannou, Masvidal, Álvarez, Struve, Holm +more

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
CgvQoR4.png

tumblr_pwf1a9OK9o1rofocqo1_500.gif

Lineup:
1 p.m. ET: Weekend recap

1:05 p.m.: Cory Sandhagen
Sandhagen will discuss moving to 5-0 in the UFC after his win on Saturday and what might be next for him in a talent-filled bantamweight division.

1:20 p.m.: Stipe Miocic
Miocic will talk about regaining the UFC heavyweight crown and whom his first title defense may come against.

1:35 p.m.: Nick Newell
Newell will be in studio discussing his Bellator debut this weekend.

2:05 p.m.: Eddie Alvarez
Alvarez will talk about his first ONE Championship win after defeating Eduard Folayang on Aug. 2.

2:20 p.m.: Francis Ngannou
Ngannou will discuss his future, including a potential rematch with Miocic, and being added to the cast of "Fast & Furious 9."

2:35 p.m.: Holly Holm
"The Preacher's Daughter" will talk about what's next for her in MMA.

2:50 p.m.: Mike Perry
Perry will give an update on the broken nose he suffered at UFC Uruguay.

3:10 p.m.: Kurt Angle
The WWE Hall of Famer and MMA fan will share his thoughts on the sport as well as his current role with the pro wrestling company.

3:30 p.m.: Jorge Masvidal
"Gamebred" will discuss his thoughts on a potential fight with Nate Diaz, who called him out at UFC 241.

3:50 p.m.: Stefan Struve
Struve will discuss his fight in December versus Ben Rothwell and contemplating retirement earlier in the year.

4:05 p.m.: Paulo Costa
Costa will discuss his victory over Yoel Romero and thoughts on potentially being in line for a UFC middleweight title fight.

Time:
1pm ET / 10am PT

LIVE
https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505

Last edited:
Kurt Angle? Is he interviewing him just to get his take on Colby using his entrance music?

Kurt Angle? Is he interviewing him just to get his take on Colby using his entrance music?
It seems like ESPN wants a 'celebrity' on the show as they recently had Steve-O, Freddy Prince Jr and Action Bronson.

only wanna hear something out of masvidal regarding nates call out,everyone else <MaryseShutIt>

Perry "Haha my nose"
Miocic "Happy i won the fight"
Costa "I happy win fight"
Ngannou "My time for belt"
Masvidal "Nate"
Alvarez "China"
Struve "I like to fight still"
Holm "WMMA"

pass

Only one wmma?! That’s a record for cuck Helwani. Usually he has 4 or 5 of them on just to bitch and complain about some dumb shit. Count me in on this episode for sure.

Perry "Haha my nose"
Miocic "Happy i won the fight"
Costa "I happy win fight"
Ngannou "My time for belt"
Masvidal "Nate"
Alvarez "China"
Struve "I like to fight still"
Holm "WMMA"

pass

Stipe "Arghhhaavh Im the champ Arghhaahhhga feels great"

Serious question. Does anybody care about Holly Holm anymore? I don't get it.

CgvQoR4.png

tumblr_pwf1a9OK9o1rofocqo1_500.gif

Lineup:
1 p.m. ET: Weekend recap

1:05 p.m.: Cory Sandhagen
Sandhagen will discuss moving to 5-0 in the UFC after his win on Saturday and what might be next for him in a talent-filled bantamweight division.

1:20 p.m.: Stipe Miocic
Miocic will talk about regaining the UFC heavyweight crown and whom his first title defense may come against.

1:35 p.m.: Nick Newell
Newell will be in studio discussing his Bellator debut this weekend.

2:05 p.m.: Eddie Alvarez
Alvarez will talk about his first ONE Championship win after defeating Eduard Folayang on Aug. 2.

2:20 p.m.: Francis Ngannou
Ngannou will discuss his future, including a potential rematch with Miocic, and being added to the cast of "Fast & Furious 9."

2:35 p.m.: Holly Holm
"The Preacher's Daughter" will talk about what's next for her in MMA.

2:50 p.m.: Mike Perry
Perry will give an update on the broken nose he suffered at UFC Uruguay.

3:10 p.m.: Kurt Angle
The WWE Hall of Famer and MMA fan will share his thoughts on the sport as well as his current role with the pro wrestling company.

3:30 p.m.: Jorge Masvidal
"Gamebred" will discuss his thoughts on a potential fight with Nate Diaz, who called him out at UFC 241.

3:50 p.m.: Stefan Struve
Struve will discuss his fight in December versus Ben Rothwell and contemplating retirement earlier in the year.

4:05 p.m.: Paulo Costa
Costa will discuss his victory over Yoel Romero and thoughts on potentially being in line for a UFC middleweight title fight.

Time:
1pm ET / 10am PT

LIVE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO4AcsPKEkIqDmbeiZLfd1A/videos?view=2&flow=grid
https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505

How do you know all this info? TS?

R u Ariel?

How do you know all this info? TS?

R u Ariel?
Sunday evening go to Ariel's twitter account to find the guests for monday's show.

Monday morning go to espn mma website to find 'MMA thoughts' for the lineup.

It's that simple.

I'll probably do Cliffs for Costa, and Jorge, I'll try to get maybe Francis, 3 is pushing it, but I got time.

3 hours long. Man.... Thats just too long, does anyone even watch all that. Esp. with so many podcasts and other interesting stuff around. You would think content creators would understand you need to appreciate your audience's time and make it concise and quality.
MMA hour was the best in its more or less original format, even if he stretched it half an hour. Kinda miss mma beat too.

I wonder if Youtube can close caption Stipe via Skipe.

Back