Helwani probably not getting his contract renewed with ESPN because of Dana White.

You really think Dana can just cancel a 'young jewish kid' in media?

Would it be easier to cancel a non-Jewish kid in the media? I think I know what you are implying here, but can you make it clearer why think Dana wouldn't be able to do this?

Ariel is garbage. Good riddance if Dana finally gets rid of him. I’d probably send Dana a care package.

Who is the dude in your avatar?

Dana white still mad at him due to Brock Lesnar thing?

and im not sorry for him

didnt he bitchin cryed for gina to be fired from star swars?? karma is a bitch
One person, gina, was comparing health measures to curb a pandemic with what the nazis did but saying nothing the past 4yrs that that moron trump was in office sowing the seeds of racism and violence.

Ariel is not getting is contract renewed for whatever reasons.

There is no comparison.

Who is the dude in your avatar?

Dana white still mad at him due to Brock Lesnar thing?
Dana whit is like trump - expects loyalty while giving none himself and holding petty grudges like a child.

I like him. He is only a weasel because he asked uncomfortable or interesting questions to people. Nobody else does this in MMA. Everyone plays nice and is on a shitty script.

and im not sorry for him

didnt he bitchin cryed for gina to be fired from star swars?? karma is a bitch
Nope, he never said "Gina should be fired," he just said he didn't like what she said, go read it again

Dana whit is like trump - expects loyalty while giving none himself and holding petty grudges like a child.

I remember him holding a grudge for Rosie o Donnell. A decade later and he couldn't let it go.

d82awuw-51d5c8d9-14f8-4491-b0d6-240f8cbe6c06.gif

This won't stop Ariel. He's come back from worse before and earned his respect. It's not like he's going to stop covering the sport anyway and Dana might regret this. Helwani will destroy White
Lol who respects Ariel?

Should let the petty shit go. Not good for the ever-growing redness.

This article is trash.

It is literally taking unproven speculation and presenting it as it fact. And idiots who didn’t read the article are taking it as the truth. This is hack journalism in its most transparent form.

Doubt ESPN cares about Dana views . It’s a business negotiation, Ariel not cheap, there are other options but they are less known. Depends on how they view his popularity and if desire a change.

This article is trash.

It is literally taking unproven speculation and presenting it as it fact. And idiots who didn’t read the article are taking it as the truth. This is hack journalism in its most transparent form.

TS should get DUBS for fake advertisement and fake news. Lets all report him!

meh

he's a biased pos too
so not fussed

wow, even the reporters are getting paid more than the fighters.

wow Bloody Elbow is garbage. the title makes Dana the villain but the article isn't even about him. Dana should sue these trash fucks. and they hire pedos. i know all media is garbage but this one seems extra special. also, TS is trash just like Bloody Elbow
You ok friend? Not sure how you like Dana and then go all media is trash. Moral calculus seems real fuzzy there.

I hope he exposes Dana some day, like do a story on how he's been sleeping with ring card girls and female fighters and employees for years now (and creating an environment where they subtly know that will help their career--see Laura Sanko)

Last edited:
Back