Helwani posts a cryptic message about his new job. Who can decipher this?

Maybe it means he saved up some money on the side with his new job and he’s able to travel and get a nose job now and he’s asking everyone to pray for his speedy recovery.

Hopefully it has nothing to do with sports or anything else I like.
I feel sorry for people like you who would let someone like Ariel Helwani ruin your life so much.

I don't get haters at all. It must be a low self esteem thing.

Hopefully he and DC can do their own podcast without ESPN. I liked these two knuckleheads.

SpCM0cV.jpg

lmao, tree times the size of him

Suicide note or announcing he's going to work for the wnba.

Same thing, actually

Ariel peaked a long time ago, it’s all downhill from here

Ariel peaked a long time ago, it’s all downhill from here
Poor guy thought he was worth over $500,000/Year. I hope he eventually comes to his senses, and takes whatever ESPN was going to offer him. Actually i lie, i just wanted to point out how much he was over paid, and why he left. I hope he ends up making less then 1/2 that where ever he ends up.

He got hired by Bangbus.com to be the driver, and occasionally give a smile and a wave to traffic.
Damn, now I'm disappointed. Not because Ariel will be leaving MMA, but because I had applied for that job too and was really hoping to get it.

If Cupertino, has to be big Apple bucks to head up some MMA Apple TV+ show or podcast.

Easy peasy....
Hes heading to Memphis to finally " squash" this thing with rampage. Pray for Quinton cause Aerial s been training like nobodys business. Renner Gracie : " Helwani is a purple belt " ...... " but , quietly, we call him an accomplished purple ". " Quinton will find out what this means".

This should head towards ppv.

Whats crazy is he is essentially a hardcore if you count how many years he has been interviewing mma fighters. One would think this guy wouldn't be such a panzy. I mean, how does that even happen?

Back