Helwani: I could promote better than every other promoter

I saw the whole thing. It was a real fight. Ariel's argument was Cyborg had a right to be upset because Dana doesn't promote her enough. Chael's argument was Cyborg can't be trusted because she's always fighting with them and always threatening to leave so why should the UFC put energy into her.

I like Chael but in this segment he is just talking loudly over Ariel and not giving him a chance to speak.

Seems like majority of female UFC champions have been difficult to work with.

As the greatest fighter of all time Chael Sonnen said : The bad guy always wins . The Undefeated American Gangster 47-0 .

Chael: you don't know what you are talking about

lol

Ariel thinks just because he is Jewish he would be the next Bob Arum lol

Ariel just stop man, you might cry the moment one of your fighters talks shit about you you need tough skin to be a promoter

200.gif

Chael wishes he was smart.

anyone who rips on Chael these days are outed for simply not liking him as a fighter-

his mma observations and short clips are the best mma watch on you tube, period.

Will be nice when the “screaming over one another to make a point” is a fad of the past like skinny jeans.

Would have been way more entertaining to hear each guy articulate their perspective and let the audience decide.

I'm pretty sure (because I'm not a fucking moron) that Helwani was being facetious. I think the lil smile he flashes gives that away. He's just egging Chale on and both are pretending to be incensed.

How much could it cost to start his own promotion? If he can do it, he should

Back