Helwani continues to goad Dana White

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
he better not cry like a * again when Dana smacks him with the ban hammer or even worse

Dana White is a fucking dickhead, but I honestly feel like Ariel (a.k.a. The Weasel) is seeing too much into it.

pRpQm8r.gif

on that coker payroll

It seemed more like Dana was embarrassed about it than anything else.

Guy is trying to be the top reporter in mma by pissing off and talking shit about the (for better or worse) most important person in the sport. Good luck with that strategy

LOL Ariel was kissing Dana's ass when he was cashing those UFC pay checks.

Cliffs of what Ariel said?

Twitter and vid are blocked at my workplace. :/

I loved it when he grilled Dana about the LW belt and whether Conor would be stripped or not.

Dana looked vulnerable. A lot of laughs were had.

Nobody cares about this fight anyway they stole PPV points from Frankie and give them to a cheater, how pathetic

on that coker payroll

If he was on Coker's payroll he'd care more about Bellator and hype them more. He always pretended to be some non bias MMA journalist but he's always been almost solely focused on the UFC. First trying to shill and suck up to them for years. Now as like some bitter ex always whining about them.

How come nobody from the media is shitting on this fight, like, seriously? These guys are way too easy on the UFC.

I mean, come on. Not even the hardcores on here knew who the fuck this girl is or why she's fighting Cyborg.
Considering the recent mismatch - Shevchenko vs Cachoeira - this looks like the same thing.

Those two need to fuck already...

Back