Helping Romulo Barral get setup on twitter, free t-shirt & signed Atama gi

krunko

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you're on twitter and don't mind helping me out. I told my professor I'd help him get setup on twitter and get some followers. He's giving away a free signed ROMULO t-shirt this monday via twitter as well.

If you're up to it give him a follow @Romulobarral

Thanks everyone for the support....he's going to be giving away a signed Atama Gi later on as well once he builds a bigger base. Free gi's are fun!

thanks,

chance

p.s. - this forum is awesome, everyone has been very helpful and insightful. (well almost everyone)

Hey guys, if you're on twitter and don't mind helping me out. I told my professor I'd help him get setup on twitter and get some followers. He's giving away a free signed ROMULO t-shirt this monday via twitter as well.

If you're up to it give him a follow @Romulobarral

Thanks everyone for the support....he's going to be giving away a signed Atama Gi later on as well once he builds a bigger base. Free gi's are fun!

thanks,

chance

p.s. - this forum is awesome, everyone has been very helpful and insightful. (well almost everyone)

I'm calling you out on this lie.

I saw him roll with josh barnett at the california classic,much respect not tapping to the foot lock.also my coach(joao assis) has faced off against him few times,hes has great jiu jitsu

YEAHH TTT for the best..also check out his facebook page Romulo Barral | Facebook

Were uploading new videos and pictures daily of Old School Fights, Small Technique Clips and more.. check it out

that everyone on this forum is helpful...

lol. ok not EVERYONE. I just called a liar, so that's not helpful.

But yeah I train at Legacy/Gracie Barra Encino and Pasadena.

already 60 retweets keep them coming

lol. ok not EVERYONE. I just called a liar, so that's not helpful.

But yeah I train at Legacy/Gracie Barra Encino and Pasadena.

I was just fooling a bit, bro. Hopefully you didn't take offense to that.

Back