Help

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by td82394, Sep 12, 2010.

1. td82394

td82394 Brown Belt

So, I went to the S&C thread and I told them what about my diet and that I run everyday and I asked them about what I could add to improve my cardio, speed, and muscle endurance. They told me to add protein to my diet. Here's what I eat everyday already:

Breakfast:
    Raisin Bran

Lunch:
    Trail Mix
    Granola Bar
    Fruit
    Yogurt
    Green Tea

Dinner:
    Usually some meat with two veggie sides.

So, what I'm asking is what small mix up in my diet could I add to get more protein? I don't want to change too much cuz I've already seen fat loss results, but what little things can I add and what needs to be taken out?

2. ChinBo37

ChinBo37 Black Belt

Well there is a couple of changes you can make to your diet to add protein. HOneslty it looks like your diet could use a lot of work but to make some immediate changes to just add protein I would do this

Breakfast:
    Raisin Bran
    Add - 1 scoop of Whey protein or 3 scrambled eggs

Lunch:
    Trail Mix
    Granola Bar
    Fruit
    Yogurt
    Green Tea
    Add - 1 chicken breast (cook in the night before, if u are worred about adding too many caloires, boil it) or add 1 can of Tuna

Dinner:
    Usually some meat with two veggie sides.
    Keep this the same

Before Bed:
    2 scrambled eggs