Help With Tape

PolarBearPaulVarelans

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As I mentioned in another topic, I'm having some trouble finding fights to research for UFC 230. This wasn't a problem back in the day, but when I stopped following MMA as closely back in 2010, my membership lapsed at a certain place.

If anyone can help, PM me. If there is something I can help you acquire in return, let me know.

Argh, still an issue this week for the Fight Night card. If anyone has an invite to a certain tracker, PM me.

I don't know what you're asking for? Are you asking how to tape fights? UFC fight pass, $10 a month, regional fights, youtube or bust.

I don't know what you're asking for? Are you asking how to tape fights? UFC fight pass, $10 a month, regional fights, youtube or bust.

No dude, I mean getting access to videos of fights. Especially for a certain very specific website which doesn't require monthly payments and has way more than just fights in the UFC and the other organizations they bought up.

No dude, I mean getting access to videos of fights. Especially for a certain very specific website which doesn't require monthly payments and has way more than just fights in the UFC and the other organizations they bought up.
What's all the secrecy about here? You're worried a SWAT team will be dispatched to your house if you mention a dodgy streaming site on an mma forum?

Anyways if you're struggling with access to a website can't you just use a VPN and set it to whatever region/country you require?

just pay the $10 bro. I know you bet at least hundreds of dollars per week. Dont be cheap.

What's all the secrecy about here? You're worried a SWAT team will be dispatched to your house if you mention a dodgy streaming site on an mma forum?

No, it's because their rules specifically state not to mention the site name on public forums. I respect that.

Also, it's a torrent site, not a streaming one, and at least from 2006-2010, when I was a member, virtually every hardcore MMA fan would know what I was talking about from the description above.

NinjaCat456 said:
Anyways if you're struggling with access to a website can't you just use a VPN and set it to whatever region/country you require?

The site requires an invite.

No, it's because their rules specifically state not to mention the site name on public forums. I respect that.

Also, it's a torrent site, not a streaming one, and at least from 2006-2010, when I was a member, virtually every hardcore MMA fan would know what I was talking about from the description above.

The site requires an invite.
Fair enough. Do they offer that much more than what the FP library offers though?

Fair enough. Do they offer that much more than what the FP library offers though?

Oh yeah! Even back in the day, it had all the smaller promotions, various boxing fights, BJJ competitons, ADCC, tutorials/instructionals, etc.

Private trackers tend to not want information about them spread all over high-traffic forums.

I know what you’re talking about, but haven’t used it in years. With fightpass now along with so much content available on YouTube and just a simple google search I don’t think it serves the function that it once did.

I know what you’re talking about, but haven’t used it in years. With fightpass now along with so much content available on YouTube and just a simple google search I don’t think it serves the function that it once did.

Do you still have your account, or were you booted for inactivity like I was?

I, for one, am getting very tired of years looking around for random, crappy sources on google on the morning after the fights (I live in Yurrp).

I very often get the fights spoiled, quality is garbage, etc.

That and I am doing everything (except prawn) from my work laptop, so I am considering just buying the UFC product (Fightpass?), since I want to start betting.

Do you remember your account name/email signed up with?

A lot of private trackers will reinstate your account if it was just disabled for inactivity, or so I'm led to believe.

I think you need to go into IRC to get them unbanned.

Do you still have your account, or were you booted for inactivity like I was?

I’m not able to sign in at all anymore. I remember asking someone here for another invite a year or two ago but they had already used theirs up.

I, for one, am getting very tired of years looking around for random, crappy sources on google on the morning after the fights (I live in Yurrp).

I very often get the fights spoiled, quality is garbage, etc.

That and I am doing everything (except prawn) from my work laptop, so I am considering just buying the UFC product (Fightpass?), since I want to start betting.

Yes, you absolutely need to buy fightpass. There’s no way around it if you want to take betting seriously.

Yes, you absolutely need to buy fightpass. There’s no way around it if you want to take betting seriously.
I just looked it up and live events will not be on it? WTF ? Seriously that sucks shit.

Back