Help With Pain During Training

adapt108

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I think it is. I was wondering what you guys use that has helped with pain relief for muscle and joint pain from training. I'm looking for something I can rub on right to the pain site itself, like a cream. I've used Icy Hot in the past and it has helped some, but am looking for something more effective.

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

i've used a product called biofreeze before and that stuff works pretty well

The problem with topical pain relievers is that the sweat might disperse it to other parts of the body. I remember rubbing some on my shoulder before going for a run. As I started to sweat, some of it ran down my forearm. Later on I rubbed my forearm against my brow and got some of the ointment in my eye.

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I think it is. I was wondering what you guys use that has helped with pain relief for muscle and joint pain from training. I'm looking for something I can rub on right to the pain site itself, like a cream. I've used Icy Hot in the past and it has helped some, but am looking for something more effective.

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

tiger balm

cryogel was pretty good.Just dont scratch your balls though.

You might want to try an old product called Harden Up, it's cheap but it's not easy to find

Back