Help with my brothers diet, this is a tough one

He's been eating that way his whole life and that's almost impossible to change against their will. They have to force themselves to change.
It's amazing that these people exist.
I know a guy who doesn't eat vegetables. My friend offered him some pizza cause he was hungry, but since it had vegetables on it, he wouldn't eat it.
How the fuck do you get like that?
i just said OCD, because he is so picky and needs foods to be a certain way in order to eat it (such as the pizza example, and french fry example). its seems kinda obsessive and compulsive to me lol.
No, I know a guy who was just like that. It's just being very picky about food. Some people are fuckin ridiculous.
and he orders french fries only, not only that but he orders one eats it and then orders another order because he cant eat it cold.
This is the part that gets me. This is the parents fault. They let him re-order the same thing because he takes so long to fuckin eat that it gets cold, and because it's cold, he can't eat it?

Bad news is you will never change how this kid eats. He'll have to do it himself, and it won't be easy, so he probably never will change.
That's why people don't quit smoking, because they're addicted and they're too much of a pussy to quit.
"It makes me feel bad to quit cigarettes, so I'll just keep smoking."
Well guess what, that's fuckin life. Not everything feels good. If you want to get anywhere, you're gonna have to deal with some pain. And since change sometimes means pain, no one ever fuckin changes.

When his ****bolism slows he will look like complete shit. But it's good to know you're trying to help him. I don't know how well he's doing in college or anything, but if you can persuade him, try to at least get him to go to a boot camp. They'll set him straight with his diet amongst many other things.

This, actually, isn't a tough one. This guy doesn't even care about his own diet; why would I? Are we going to start a thread on every fat person in America who doesn't eat right? I don't think the server has the capacity for that.

This, actually, isn't a tough one. This guy doesn't even care about his own diet; why would I?

You can have him watch Super Size Me.

I don't know about anyone else but after watching that movie I was craving McDonald's. As unhealthy as that guy got, as soon as the movie was over I went and got a Big Mac. And it was delicious.

Back