help with diet for training

kpete848

Orange Belt
Reaction score
so Im wondering if anyone has a meal / diet plan that is good for gaining some weight, I go to the gym 3 days a week and 3 other days im training Jiu jitsu wrestling and muay thai. im 160 right now and would like to eat enough to get to around 170, any help would be great

4000 calories a day 250+ grams of protien. heres your 3 day gym routine

1. bench/squat
2. ohp/deadlift
3. row/front squat

4000 calories a day 250+ grams of protien. heres your 3 day gym routine

1. bench/squat
2. ohp/deadlift
3. row/front squat

sweet thanks ya im up for that sounds good to me, any good foods you suggest for cals ?? or meals to make?

any good foods you suggest for cals ??

Milk is simple if you can tolerate it. 2500 calories in a gallon, along with 150 grams of protein.

For your training routine, I'd encourage you to wander over to the S&C forum, and read the stickied threads there. There are several good beginner routines that would fit nicely with your schedule and goals.

GOMAD's (Gallon Of Milk a Day) great. Personally I can't stand it, something about excessive milk drinking that makes me drowsy and nauseous. But the while I did stick by it, I already gained quite a bit of weight.

If you can do GOMAD and a strength training program based on compound movements, then you're set.

sweet thanks ya im up for that sounds good to me, any good foods you suggest for cals ?? or meals to make?

rice, evoo, beef. milk can work for some, but a lot of people have problems with the lactose. eggs are good as well

Back