Help our friend fight in the UFC

Wrestleben

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Amir Khillah is a pro mma fighter and owns the Lightning Kicks gym in Kalamazoo, MI. Amir is a great friend of my instructor and our team. Amir was on this current season of "The Ultimate Fighter", but was unfortunately on the business end of that now famous guillotine and didn't make it in the house.

Amir is an awesome fighter and has trained with tons of great camps like Matt Hughes HIT squad and Jeremy Horns. He is the nicest you guy will ever meet and needs your help to get on the undercard of the UFC 123. Joe Silva said he has to prove that he has a good fan base to put this local fighter on the card.

My instructors wife made a facebook page to try to help. Please like this page and help a brother out. He's a great grappler and I have seen him personally submit more then one black belt.

The link

Thanks!

He has an awesome name that is very fitting for an mma fighter.

TUF Eliminations right?

edit: Saw that in the OP now, my bad.

I remember him. He's originally from Egypt right? He definately needs to work on his skills and maybe spend some time with a few very good camps but he's got my vote. It's probably this guys dream to fight in the UFC and be champ so why not give him a chance?

Amir Khillah is a pro mma fighter and owns the Lightning Kicks gym in Kalamazoo, MI. Amir is a great friend of my instructor and our team. Amir was on this current season of "The Ultimate Fighter", but was unfortunately on the business end of that now famous guillotine and didn't make it in the house.

Amir is an awesome fighter and has trained with tons of great camps like Matt Hughes HIT squad and Jeremy Horns. He is the nicest you guy will ever meet and needs your help to get on the undercard of the UFC 123. Joe Silva said he has to prove that he has a good fan base to put this local fighter on the card.

My instructors wife made a facebook page to try to help. Please like this page and help a brother out. He's a great grappler and I have seen him personally submit more then one black belt.

The link

Thanks!

I do not watch TUF, why was the guillotine so famous? Did he get submitted by the dude that has like twelve subs in a row by guillotine?

Edit, and I don't got a facebook or else I would 'like' it

I do not watch TUF, why was the guillotine so famous? Did he get submitted by the dude that has like twelve subs in a row by guillotine?

Edit, and I don't got a facebook or else I would 'like' it

Yes, he was submitted by that guy. He was dominating the fight but got caught in the guys guillotine while in top half guard. The guillotine is not that special IMO, but the guy is ridiculously strong, and that's apparently his only move.

Yes, he was submitted by that guy. He was dominating the fight but got caught in the guys guillotine while in top half guard. The guillotine is not that special IMO, but the guy is ridiculously strong, and that's apparently his only move.

Top half guard and got a guillotine? That guy's grip must be hellishly strong

Sorry, but theres just no way I can support this guy. He said on the show that he wants to the middle eastern Michael Bisping? No thanks.

Sorry, but theres just no way I can support this guy. He said on the show that he wants to the middle eastern Michael Bisping? No thanks.

I can't think of any African or Middle Eastern fighters in the UFC off the top of my head. I'm sure the UFC would love to open up to those markets. If you are a racist/bigot, then you will be pleased to know he lived most of his life in Michigan and is a Christian.

I can't think of any African or Middle Eastern fighters in the UFC off the top of my head. I'm sure the UFC would love to open up to those markets. If you are a racist/bigot, then you will be pleased to know he lived most of his life in Michigan and is a Christian.

its not the middle eastern part that I have a problem with, its just that one michael bisping is bad enough already

liked and suggested to ~250 people who might do the same. I don't expect more than 10-15 out of it, but ;p

boom.
done, I'll suggest to some people tomorrow

i don't know, if you can't make to the house i would think it would be pretty tough to get a fight in the ufc period.

the tuf winners are barely good enough to be in the ufc anymore.

Back