Help me with the name of this TUF fighter

shredman

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is kind of a shot in the dark as I don't remember much info...

He was in one of the later seasons (in the teens), Asian (half white, half Asian, IIRC), kind of a good looking guy, striker and he had great kicks. I can't even remember if he got through to the house.

This is kind of a shot in the dark as I don't remember much info...

He was in one of the later seasons (in the teens), Asian (half white, half Asian, IIRC), kind of a good looking guy, striker and he had great kicks. I can't even remember if he got through to the house.
Thanh Le

You're amazing. I never thought anyone'd get it

You're amazing. I never thought anyone'd get it
I have watched every season of TUF for this very moment.

fyi Thanh Le is currently in ONE, and likely in line for a title shot against Martin Nguyen. He nearly murdered Saadulaev in his debut:

Too bad it wasn't Andy Nguyen. Everybody remembers that guy as a true warrior

fyi Thanh Le is currently in ONE, and likely in line for a title shot against Martin Nguyen. He nearly murdered Saadulaev in his debut:

ONE is so slept on. Great roster of fighters.

ONE is so slept on. Great roster of fighters.
Middleweight and above right now in ONE is a complete joke.

Welterweight is bad but not criminally so. Nobody can deny that Nakashima belongs in the UFC. (The guy is undefeated and has three wins over guys who were subsequently signed to the UFC. The UFC is run by clowns.)

Lightweight and below is all fantastic. All of their champs are great, with plenty of contenders on the rise.

Hey, can you tell me who this girl fighter is? She was in the later seasons, and she was on this team where the coaching staff was mostly Brazillian and she didn't like their training philosophy because they weren't doing drills and it was really soft and playful, and there were long ass scenes of her bitching about it in the house with one of the guy contestants.

Hey, can you tell me who this girl fighter is? She was in the later seasons, and she was on this team where the coaching staff was mostly Brazillian and she didn't like their training philosophy because they weren't doing drills and it was really soft and playful, and there were long ass scenes of her bitching about it in the house with one of the guy contestants.
Amanda Cooper whining to Andrew Sanchez?

Middleweight and above right now in ONE is a complete joke.

Welterweight is bad but not criminally so. Nobody can deny that Nakashima belongs in the UFC. (The guy is undefeated and has three wins over guys who were subsequently signed to the UFC. The UFC is run by clowns.)

Lightweight and below is all fantastic. All of their champs are great, with plenty of contenders on the rise.

I think they think Nakashima is too boring. He was in LFA so no way they're not aware of him.

Thanh Le had a headkick KO on DanaWCS, not sure why he didn't get a UFC contract afterwards.

Back