Help me with BJJ shirts!

SoSexy

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hi! I'm planning on producing some BJJ lifestyle themed shirts. I, like many of you, have grown tired of overly aggressive or extreme logo-ridden ones available today.

I want light hearted simple designs. Either motivational ones or funny ones. I'd like your input on what you'd want on BJJ shirts- what you'd like to see, BJJ quotes/graphics you'd like on there etc.

Again, I'm focusing on simplicity and subtleness (mainly because it's hard to photoshop complicated graphics)

Thanks!

Clean designs with interesting colors always catch my eye. I like mantos stuff a lot, for example. Kennyfrommd from cult fightwear has some cool hand drawn designs also, check them out, might inspire you a bit.

^ The sweeps one is fucking awesome

I'd like both cool/inspirational and funny.

Great site! Like some of the designs but am not really a fan of logo spoofs (like the subway/ bjj hero ones). I really like some of the designs though.

Anyone got any cool quotes? I really like the "in guard we trust" but that's taken obv.

My cousin's a pretty funky artist. I'll try to get her to make some bjj artwork. I'll post some designs and let you guys critique them.

Keep suggestions coming!

I just buy a shirt from my school once a year or so. They just have our team logo and are pretty plain which I like....

nice simple design, one color prints. not some affliction or tapout stuff

clean silhouttes of grappling moves and similar is great

Hey Hillary should draw something for you! she could promote it aswell

I am guessing she could use more funds as professional grappler is probably a bit of a misnomer

I've always wanted a "Flow with the Go" shirt, I'm surprised I haven't seen any.

Hi! I'm planning on producing some BJJ lifestyle themed shirts. I, like many of you, have grown tired of overly aggressive or extreme logo-ridden ones available today.

I want light hearted simple designs. Either motivational ones or funny ones. I'd like your input on what you'd want on BJJ shirts- what you'd like to see, BJJ quotes/graphics you'd like on there etc.

Again, I'm focusing on simplicity and subtleness (mainly because it's hard to photoshop complicated graphics)

Thanks!

How about a shirt with a shrimp dressed as a pimp and "Shirmping aint easy"

Are the people who are giving out ideas in this thread going to be paid for helping YOU make money as well? :icon_chee

How about: "Tap out or get out" (kind of like put out or get out)

I would go with

"Chicks Dig Cauliflower"

"My Daddy Went to Jiu Jistsu and all I got what his ring worm"

"Jiu Jitsu - I don't know what it means but I know its what I need to learn - Kimbo"

^ The sweeps one is fucking awesome

Hahaha..I have that one.

MeandRomulo-1.jpg

I would go with

"Chicks Dig Cauliflower"

"My Daddy Went to Jiu Jistsu and all I got what his ring worm"

"Jiu Jitsu - I don't know what it means but I know its what I need to learn - Kimbo"

second one is weird and i dont really get it...

Back