Help me Wes Warmer, you're my only hope!

Cheap Shot

I've been a member long enough to get a title...
@Green
Reaction score
Hey G&E!

Got a quick story for you all:

I have some fights lined up and near to load up on some gear, ESPECIALLY gauze. I decided to place an order through TitleMMA to get some stuff in before the weekend.

I ordered:

50 Rolls of New Age Double Weave Super Gauze
Fighting Sport's Trainer's Scissors
15 Rolls of Title Boxing 1" Tape
Title Boxing Trainer's Whistle
Title Boxing Pro Style Water Bottle Clear

I wanted to do overnight delivery, so I specifically made sure that all items are listed in stock. I paid MORE for the scissors than the Title version even though the stock pictures are identical just because the Fighting were in stock and the Title's weren't

I paid for overnight, and low and behold, the 50 rolls of Gauze are on back order. To boot, there isn't any sort of ETA.

YAY!

So I hop on the digital chat and start up a conversation with "Cindy".

I told Cindy that I'm in need of the gauze, I paid for overnight to get it, and now I'm paying the higher shipping rate even though it isn't being shipped overnight.

She told me that her records only indicate that the SCISSORS are out of stock. Great, now TWO things out of stock that I paid overnight for!

I told her the message I received was that the gauze was out of stock. I asked her to double check, and she assured me the gauze would ship.

At this point in time, I chose to use the chat's "email transcript" function (and I'm glad I did!). I shared this with Cindy.

She told me that since I checked out with paypal, she couldn't refund partial shipping. I would have to call a number and provide a credit card.

She removed the scissors (I don't need them urgently), and we moved on.

Fast forward about an hour:

I got my shipping confirmation. Great!

Any guesses as to what wasn't on the order???

The GAUZE AND THE SCISSORS! Double whammy baby!

Both are still listed as in stock BTW:

http://www.titlemma.com/training-co...tle-new-age-double-weave-super-gauze-50-rolls

http://www.titlemma.com/training-coaching/corner-supplies/fighting-sports-trainer-s-scissors

Anyway, tl'dr:

I ordered stuff overnight that I need
Was told after paying that an item was out of stock
Cindy said I was mistaken, all was good
The stuff I need didn't ship and I still paid for overnight.

Wes: Can you help me out brother? Got hosed massively on this one. I really need competition white gauze overnighted and it didn't happen.

The order number is:

I'll attach the transcript as well later in this thread.

And the tracking info I got:

Title boxing sucks. It's a real cluster fuck. Wes seems like a good guy but title as a company is total shit.

This story is just another on the pile of bad title experiences. Be glad you weren't the guy who paid 69 dollar shipping to Canada only to receive defective gloves that had been reviewed here on sd.

Sorry I can't help you but I endlessly tell people to avoid title boxing at all costs.

Sorry about your trouble, that really sucks. Too bad title dose t take their business as seriously as people take their training.

This begs the question: What major online retailer is reliable? I'm in the market for one.
I tried Combat Sports/Ringside, and it took me 5 emails and almost 5 days to get a response from them on an issue with my order. They did finally resolve it, but it took an eternity. At least Title has Cindy answering chat, selling some kind of story. I couldn't even get someone to say boo to me at Combat/Ringside because their chat function isn't working, and they ignored most of my emails.

Any good experiences with a major online retailer?

If your only looking for a major brand most dont care what you have to say, and they are out of touch with gear or sole have never even used any themselves. Which is why alot of us trust the smaller brands. Gear is higher quality, often cheaper, and customer service more reliable.

Best thing i can suggest without being somewhat biased is comb thru the review sections check them out. See what appeals to you.

This begs the question: What major online retailer is reliable? I'm in the market for one.
I tried Combat Sports/Ringside, and it took me 5 emails and almost 5 days to get a response from them on an issue with my order. They did finally resolve it, but it took an eternity. At least Title has Cindy answering chat, selling some kind of story. I couldn't even get someone to say boo to me at Combat/Ringside because their chat function isn't working, and they ignored most of my emails.

Any good experiences with a major online retailer?

If your not looking for one specific brand....then check out Forza Sports. Great selection and he does free shipping in the U.S. There is also a code for 10% off which is Forzasports10.

Ok, thanks for the responses guys...
I'll look into those mentioned.
And what was the backstory on the zaragoza guy? Sounds like a story I wanna hear. LOL

Ok, thanks for the responses guys...
I'll look into those mentioned.
And what was the backstory on the zaragoza guy? Sounds like a story I wanna hear. LOL

There was this newbie on the forums here and in almost every damn thread he would try and pimp Zaragoza gear. Needless to say he got ran out of here real quick. Im talking practically every thread "Check out Zaragoza gear" "I have great success with my Zaragoza gear" " I jerk off and wipe my ass with my Zaragoza gear". Well maybe not that last one....lol.

There was this newbie on the forums here and in almost every damn thread he would try and pimp Zaragoza gear. Needless to say he got ran out of here real quick. Im talking practically every thread "Check out Zaragoza gear" "I have great success with my Zaragoza gear" " I jerk off and wipe my ass with my Zaragoza gear". Well maybe not that last one....lol.

Hey, not to change the subject but....

"check out my zaragoza gear... "

LOL

Back