help me sherdog

There are many of us!

Would you believe I live in Hong Kong, and I've already celebrated New Years and it's already the next morning, and I'm having breakfast with my model girlfriend?

Would you believe I live in Hong Kong, and I've already celebrated New Years and it's already the next morning, and I'm having breakfast with my model girlfriend?

No I wouldn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontsnitch
Would you believe I'm at a luxurious party, and I'm just reading Sherdog on my phone while sitting on the can, in between dancing and socializing with beautiful women?

Time flies in your world I see

One minute a party surrounded by beautiful women, next minute in bed in the am with his beautiful gf.

No I wouldn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontsnitch
Would you believe I'm at a luxurious party, and I'm just reading Sherdog on my phone while sitting on the can, in between dancing and socializing with beautiful women?

Time flies in your world I see

One minute a party surrounded by beautiful women, next minute in bed in the am with his beautiful gf.

Alright, the first story was a lie, you caught me. I'm in Hong Kong though, but my girl friend is not a model, she's an actuary.

Close distance.....clinch, grapple against cage, dirty box...takedowns etc.....same way he beat Mir. If anything it will be a decision.

Alright, the first story was a lie, you caught me. I'm in Hong Kong though, but my girl friend is not a model, she's an actuary.

That's right....I'm like a hybrid of FBI/CIA special detective level shit. Or your lies were posted one of top of the other...haha

Anyways at this point, nothing you say can be believed. Post pic of gf or gtfo

I've never met an actuary before .
does she take any sort of risks .

Alright, everything I've said was a lie, I'm sitting at home alone drinking sparkling wine cause I can't afford Champagne. I haven't left the house in days.

TKO Via Spell. He better hope Harry Potter is in the audience. He doesn't care for the bad guy...

mark-hunt-atomic-butt-drop-o.gif

Back