Help Me Reach My Lifelong Goal 250 to 215

KylePulley

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I've Recently found the motivation to stop wasting my time, and develop into my potential. Im 240lbs, Im in decent shape right now. But I do have bit of a gut, and have alot of visceral fat. Im looking to be able to lose enough weight so I can cut to 205 relatively easily.

-My Daily Diet-

-Vector cereal and fruit to go bars Protein Shake(according to calorie counter website, the fruit bars are almost identical to real fruit, your thoughts)

-Snack= Half of a cucumber sliced in vinegar (is vinegar bad for you?)

-Lunch= A rice cake with peanut butter, another fruit to go bar, handful of almonds or cashews glass of milk (are peanuts alright?)

-Snack= Few stalks of broccoli

-Supper= Chicken Breast Grilled on george forman, Protein Shake

-Snack= Half of a cucumber sliced in vinegar

-Right before bed= glass of milk (bad i know but helps me sleep), and protein shake

I also drink 2-3 liters of water daily spaced out

-Exercise-

-Wake up and do exercise before eating or drinking (can sip on water threw out workout) monday,weds,friday, 3, 5 min rounds of 80% shadowboxing, followed by ab ripper x, tues,thurs,sat, are p90x workouts ie. chest and back, legs and biceps, etc. (dont bash p90x its a good program and is great for losing weight and becoming a well balanced athlete )

- 5pm-8pm (varies) about 2 glass's a night (except tues, and sundays) of mma,boxing, kickboxing, bjj

Any supplement advise or tips to staying committed or critque on my schedule? please help me out

I'd probably shoot myself in the head if I had to eat that every day.

Is that the diet that you've just switched to? How long have you been on it?

My guess is that it won't be sustainable in the long term. Your diet seems very low on calories relative to your size and activity levels. You might be able to drop to your target weight, but I think you'll have a hard time staying there for any extended period of time.

You diet sucks, FAQs, read em'.

More: animal proteins and fats, various vegetables
Less: cereal, fruit bars (no, they aren't the same as fruit), and shakes.

Back