Help me out here Khabib "fans"

Cool guy, better personality than Conor if you have more than 2 brain cells to rub together and incredibly fun to watch.
Conor is fun to watch too but personality is ass

He does things the right way; he trains hard, fights hard, and behaves in a moral, respectable and honorable way at all times. He's not consumed by money and fame, only by being the best practitioner at what he does. He represents what MMA, not fighting for entertainment, is really about!

I like Khabib but people are acting like he won that fight with Gleison Tibau. Gleison was manhandling Khabib, the judges were way off base that night.

your thoughtful and well crafted response is inspiring. Inspiring me to ignore you... Just went and looked at your last 25 post and your value add to the site is pretty poor, brother. At least try.
Your post is so bad that taking any time to attempt to respond to it seriously would be a waste of time.

I mean, is it really that hard to understand? Almost every fighter has fans and Khabib is no different. What is it about Khabib also having fans that is so hard for you to comprehend?

Or maybe the shooting down of a commercial airliner? Not good enough for you, commie?
Yes and who said that ? Can you prove that ? Because I can prove the lie of the Iraq War or the use of Agent Orange during the Vietnam War by the US military.

He's a fighter and he's pretty good at it - you know, the thing that MMA is centered around.

He also seems like a funny, likable guy and he doesn't do dumb shit like drugs or have escapades.

Majority of khabib fans are just conor haters. You've seen them jump from Mendes, to Aldo, to Nate, to Eddie, and now to khabib.

You can see a correlation between the number of threads about each fighter when they were fighting conor compared to after fighting him.

Honestly if conor didnt exists I doubt khabib would be talked about as much. He'd probably be disliked because of his style like Fitch or Askren.

I saw one of his early fights and enjoyed it. I liked it enough to be interested in his next one, so I watched that one also. I realized that after a couple more, I liked watching his fights. That's usually how this shit works right?

I also approve of his hat.

Where were you when Nate choked out Conor? All the Conor dick riders magically vanished for a long time after that.

he breaks people and is one of (if not the) best lightweight on the planet.

Your post is so bad that taking any time to attempt to respond to it seriously would be a waste of time.

I mean, is it really that hard to understand? Almost every fighter has fans and Khabib is no different. What is it about Khabib also having fans that is so hard for you to comprehend?
Yes and who said that ? Can you prove that ? Because I can prove the lie of the Iraq War or the use of Agent Orange during the Vietnam War by the US military.
I'm curious as to what the "lie of the Iraqi war" was? Kuwait slant drilling Iraqi oilfields? Weapons of mass destruction? The real lie was the ability of the Iraqi Republican Guard. Soft as butter. Also, I think it's widely accepted that the US Government used Agent Orange as part of it's herbicidal warfare program, so not sure where you are going with that. Also, fascinated to hear who you think shot down MH17? Pretty clear cut incident....

TL;DR Cliffs - you are a pathetic bandwagon Khabib fan only because you are a Conor hater.

What make you a Khabib fan? Genuinely curious. In sports most people cheer for someone who is like them in some way, who is from their area, or jumps on the winning bandwagon for a really good team / person.
Let's break these down...
Someone who is "like" me - this could be same country (rabid brazil fans), same city (liverpool fans - you'll never walk alone) same background (grew up poor, overcame odds), same race (sad, but true. See racist Eurotrash soccer fans). I don't see many sherdoggers who can identify with Khabib in this fashion. He is muslim, anti-women, a RUSSIAN (aka the bad guys!!) national, speaks broken english, isn't especially witty or funny, doesn't drink, smoke, do drugs, listen to rap, etc. Besides being a manlet at 5'10" you probably have nothing in common with him.
2. Bandwagon. People like to associate with winning teams as it makes them feel good to be on the winning side. Regardless if you stuck with that team or individual through thick and thin, if some team is winning you will see losers buy their hat, t-shirt, post about how much they wish to have the athletes balls on their chin, etc. I assume this is most butthole greaser Khabib fans. Khabib is UNDEFEATED and easy to nut swing for what you perceive to be the easy take down and lay and pray win.

So... Why are YOU a Khabib fan?
I'm not muslim, I'm not rusdian and I'm not a wrestler. I competed in karate and muay thai so I almost always root for strikers. But I'm a martial artist so I preffer humble guys who are in the sport to prove their MA works, they are dedicated to their sport and fairness in fighting. I also admire anybody who is great at the thing they do. Therefore I'm a Khabib's fan.

Majority of khabib fans are just conor haters. You've seen them jump from Mendes, to Aldo, to Nate, to Eddie, and now to khabib.

You can see a correlation between the number of threads about each fighter when they were fighting conor compared to after fighting him.

Honestly if conor didnt exists I doubt khabib would be talked about as much. He'd probably be disliked because of his style like Fitch or Askren.

I would agree that there are those who are jumping on the Khabib bandwagon because they hate Conor or more likely, his fans. There are also a lot of people who like Khabib, the dude is undefeated after all, so anyone arguing that he wouldn't have fans at all are likely the people who think Conor is the only fighter who matters which is not true at all.

Personally, I have watched Khabibs fights for a while and was a fan before he was anywhere near the belt. I also find Conor and his fans irritating so I am really hoping for what should happen to actually happen. It is good for me as a Khabib fan if he gets Conor down and grinds him out and it's good for the haters who want to see the relentless nut huggers go away. Best case scenario is that Khabib whoops him and then someone else hangs a lickin on him right after. See how the teachers pet deals with that.

Back