Help me improve myself, and my way of living

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB

White Belt
Reaction score
I need some advices on how I can improve myself physically. I know very little about healthy diet and way of life so Im hoping someone actually reads this and helps.

I work at bank and this is my daily routine (with small variations):

Go to sleep at 23:30ish

Wake up at 7:10

I eat some cornflakes with 2dl of yoghurt 1.5 fat

I drink 1dl of cofee with a bit of sugar at 8:30

I work (sitting ofc) untill 11, and thats when i feel hungry and go eat
Then I eat sometimes a sandwich with turkey ham, or go to a local restaurant and eat whats on the daily menu (sometimes its meat with potatoes, some traditional dishes, fish sticks etc.. with a slice or two of bread,alot of carbs i guess)

During the work day , till 16hours, I drink few glasses of water.

By the time I get home at 16:30ish I am hungry again and I eat a meal simillar to the one I eat at 11. After that I do not eat anything.

Then, I try to go 3 times a week to gym and workout.

My problems are:

I feel that I dont have alot of stamina, often feel tired.
I have belly and fat on my chest (tits :p) which I badly want to ged rid of.
I have very weak lower back because of sitting infront of the computer alot.

Things about me:

I am 180cm (70.86 )high, weighting 80kg (173.4)
I do not eat sweets, or drink stuff with CO2 (Cola..)
I do not take any medicines or food supplements, nor vitamines
Not a big fan of fish, nor do I eat alot of veggies or fruit
I am 27yrs old.

---

That being said, how can I schedule my day to make myself more physically endurable, healthier and fat free?

Last edited:
I can't help with the body fat, since I'm alil doughy myself, however, I'd make the following recommendations:
Exercise More: maybe 3x/week isn't enough.
Lay off the bread/potatoes/pasta: I'm not a nutritionist, but those foods have a bad rap around here.
Try a Multi-Vitamin and/or a Greens supplement: Possibly placebo but my energy levels have been MUCH improved, I may have been missing something in my diet that the greens filled in.

Get up eat oats and skimmed milk and fruit! (Corn flakes are simple carbs that make you feel hungry again shortly after eating them they are simple carbs that

That will keep you full untill Lunch time about 12-1 eat your own packed lunch prepared the night before! Often thes resturant foods and sandwhiches that look like normal healthy food are packed with fat and salt! So for lunch 2x turkey sarnie on wholemeal bread with salad, an apple etc

For dinner eat say a chicken vegtable stir fry use minimal fat to cook with! Use say grapeseed oil as its monosaturated not saturated

Go to the park save your money! (Running on the park is much harder than the tredmill much more effective and you can sprint!)

Ok so do a series of 10 x 100 meter sprints get your breath between sprints then go run (faster than jogging but not too fast) Im talking middle distance speed for as long as you can!

Fat isnt spot reduced so you cant do sit ups to loose your gut or bench press to loose your chest fat it has to be burnt off as one!

Then just imagine the looks you will get from chicks if you sustain this long term!

Your low energy comes from a demanding job and a lack of complex carbs (the good carbs)

For your lower back try the superman exersise you can also do sit ups puch ups and pull ups if you want more muscle too!

Corn flakes are simple carbs that make you feel hungry again shortly after eating them they are simple carbs that get stored as fat complex carbs like oats are good for you give you sustained energy and dont get stored as fat so easy!

you have a pretty good diet/lifestyle compared to many.

you need more fruits and veggies. A LOT MORE. strawberries, avocados, beans, broccoli, lettuce, bananas, and TOMATOES.

dude, do you want testicular cancer? then eat more fruits and veggies.

I think you'll be fine if you do that and exercise more intelligently. ab roll outs to work on your core and burpees to work on your cardio.

i think you're doing ok overall though.

Get up eat oats and skimmed milk and fruit! (Corn flakes are simple carbs that make you feel hungry again shortly after eating them they are simple carbs that

That will keep you full untill Lunch time about 12-1 eat your own packed lunch prepared the night before! Often thes resturant foods and sandwhiches that look like normal healthy food are packed with fat and salt! So for lunch 2x turkey sarnie on wholemeal bread with salad, an apple etc

For dinner eat say a chicken vegtable stir fry use minimal fat to cook with! Use say grapeseed oil as its monosaturated not saturated

Go to the park save your money! (Running on the park is much harder than the tredmill much more effective and you can sprint!)

Ok so do a series of 10 x 100 meter sprints get your breath between sprints then go run (faster than jogging but not too fast) Im talking middle distance speed for as long as you can!

Fat isnt spot reduced so you cant do sit ups to loose your gut or bench press to loose your chest fat it has to be burnt off as one!

Then just imagine the looks you will get from chicks if you sustain this long term!

Your low energy comes from a demanding job and a lack of complex carbs (the good carbs)

For your lower back try the superman exersise you can also do sit ups puch ups and pull ups if you want more muscle too!

great advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back