Help ME Get To 155lbs!

The diet log section has been pretty dead as of late, dunno if Endo is still alive.

The diet log section has been pretty dead as of late, dunno if Endo is still alive.

This does appear to be the case! Let's just use it for general musings! :icon_twis

How's your fat scouse arse been keeping? good summer? back at uni?

Yes, D&S sort of imploded right after you caught your flight across the pond...

How'd you like your trip? Bag any american broads?

I'm alive. I've finally grown sick of all the f@ggots on this site who think they are the awesome internet warriors of the world, like IDRISKY. I never come on here anymore because of the attitude of the majority. I'm not really learning anything new, I've grown old of helping those that I can, and its always the same shit every day; Someone asks a stupid question, someone makes an asshole response, we all laugh and then the thread gets locked.

I've moved on...

I'm alive. I've finally grown sick of all the f@ggots on this site who think they are the awesome internet warriors of the world, like IDRISKY. I never come on here anymore because of the attitude of the majority. I'm not really learning anything new, I've grown old of helping those that I can, and its always the same shit every day; Someone asks a stupid question, someone makes an asshole response, we all laugh and then the thread gets locked.

I've moved on...

Moved on to anywhere in particular?

This does appear to be the case! Let's just use it for general musings! :icon_twis

How's your fat scouse arse been keeping? good summer? back at uni?

My arse isn't Scouse, it just goes to a scouse Uni. I'm back for freshers atm, got my own house this year too which is nice.

Moved on to anywhere in particular?

Not really. There's another forum I look into from time to time, but they're all the same. I fuck off on craigslist regularly; I like cars, so I enjoy seeing what other people have done to their rides. Plus, I'm in the market for something new so I'm keeping my eye out for anything that I want that is a steal.

I've moved on...

So does this mean we need a new team leader?

Back