Help me find andre galvao video please.

kramer733

Blue Belt
Reaction score
So i remember a while ago that there was a video i saw involving Andre Galvao rolling with students. Ranging from i believe white to purple. It had the harlem globetrotters theme song in the background as well. These white to purple belt students were getting tooled like it was nothing.

Cool vid reminds of the one where he faces the guy who tries to reap his knee and then just embarrasses him.

wow just from watching that I've picked up so much on key points on passing guard. When passing I need to control the legs by using my hands and knees to stack opponent's knees to one side or the other and just let my body naturally feel it's way to pass the guard. If the person is on the bottom he needs to control the opponent's hip and arms. Most of you probably know that. lol

Thank you. Does anybody know a video where a blackbelt gets owned by andre galvao pretty badly? The blackbelt isn't a competer. He's a regular black belt that doesn't compete. The video shows a huge skill difference between andre and the black belt.

Back