Help me find a cartoon movie I watched as a kid..

I agree that it's probably Getta Robo and he's confusing the iterations.

TS,

Draw a gawd damn sketch of the fucking robot you are thinking of and post it..

Would make this a hell of a lot easier..

TS, you can't just start a thread soliciting help from the finest of Sherbros and not give closure!

As one of the others said, draw a sketch to help us figure it out.

Let's outan end to this!

Well I suck at drawing. It's just a cylinder. I'm beginning to think people are right in that I'm misremembering it. Ive looked through all the suggestions and none are it.

I agree that it's probably Getta Robo and he's confusing the iterations.
Here's the thing. I remember two movies and the other is exactly how I remember. I used to always rent the same two. Here's the other one

Here's the thing. I remember two movies and the other is exactly how I remember. I used to always rent the same two. Here's the other one

Was it this?

250px-Robotix_the_movie.jpg

Bummed this one wasn’t resolved. Threads of this ilk are among my favorite on sherdog. There have been a few that left me genuinely amazed.

We’re sure it’s not Voltron, right?

Didn't read thread, will guess: Ronin Warriors, Beetleborgs, or Superhuman Samurai Syber-squad.

Yeah, I looked over wikipedia's list of animated movies from 1970-1999 and didn't see anything that looked like it would have what was described. Admittedly, I did pretty simple google image searches, but I'm assuming that if this robot was a key plot point it would have shown up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back