Help me find a cartoon movie I watched as a kid..

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ok so this would have been late 80s early 90s as I'm 34. I used to always rent this animated movie about a giant robot. There were also human characters in it. The robot had a grey cylindrical head with knobs that circled around the top. No face. He might have had eyes that lit up or possibly his mouth when he talkedbut Im not sure. It may have been Japanese. I know that's not a lot to go on but I'm hoping it rings a bell for someone.

Edit:I believe the robots body was black and red

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Ok so this would have been late 80s early 90s as I'm 34. I used to always rent this animated movie about a giant robot. There were also human characters in it. The robot had a grey cylindrical head with knobs that circled around the top. No face. He might have had eyes that lit up or possibly his mouth when he talkedbut Im not sure. It may have been Japanese. I know that's not a lot to go on but I'm hoping it rings a bell for someone.

Did it do anything special like fly, shoot missiles or fists, or possibly have human pilots or controllers?

Did it do anything special like fly, shoot missiles or fists, or possibly have human pilots or controllers?
I think it flew with rockets on it's feet. It fought other robots I think. No human pilots i don't think

Can you describe it a bit more beyond what it looked like? Did it fight other giant robots or aliens or some shit? Was it actually a robot or a mech?

What was the premise of the movie?

I'm having trouble posting a pic for some reason but I'd look at Japanese cartoon images of Getter Robo and SHOGUN WARRIORS.

Whatever happened to Robot Jones?

Can you describe it a bit more beyond what it looked like? Did it fight other giant robots or aliens or some shit? Was it actually a robot or a mech?

What was the premise of the movie?
His head was metal cylinder with "rivets" in a circle around the top. Pretty sure it was a robot who fought other robots. I remember the human characters as being asian. I'm sorry that's about all I remember I know it's not much

Back