Help me develop this move irl

TheHereticJay

I scoff at your belt rankings
@Brown
Reaction score
*warning* Do not mind the words spoken during this 'instructional' for they're idioic. This is merely for show.
[Yt]DxvBzXDbiBM[/MEDIA]
If you notice at the :33 mark, she basically puts herself in DLR except she's squared away. What ideas do you have about how could I set this up real grappling so that I could hit a figure four leg lock?

What I'm thinking is once they get that dlr, sit to a combat base. Then keep one hand free, while you're moving their free leg under the knee so you can fall back for the sub.

I want this. I want to get so good at this that I can do it in comps and strut off the mat going "Woo!"

Lol, that would be fucking hilarious if you could pull that bullshit in comps.

How great are those sweaters, right? And the hair. Mm.

Lol, that would be fucking hilarious if you could pull that bullshit in comps.

How would you feel if you had just been figure four leg locked in a finals match? I know I'd wanna quit grappling forever.

How great are those sweaters, right? And the hair. Mm.

Only video I could find with hair as nice as Ric Flair himself.

In de la riva, break their grips. Squat down a little and take their left leg and bring it up to your armpit, making sure it goes underneath their hook ankle as you do so. Fall back, place foot on hooking leg and apply.

That's all I can really think, unless you can think of a better way from doing it - my only other suggestion is managing to do it during a double-guard pull/leg-spaghetti sort of business.

How about doing a rolling figure four...that would be sweet. I want to try this on smaller white belts.

What if they roll over and then it becomes reversed, a la pro wrestling.

What if they roll over and then it becomes reversed, a la pro wrestling.

Don't think that would hurt you. I'm scared to try it because you end up with a lot of pressure on the leg and might break it or really hyper extend.

If you pulled it off in competition you would be remembered for years and I'd definitely laugh my head off

Don't think that would hurt you. I'm scared to try it because you end up with a lot of pressure on the leg and might break it or really hyper extend.

If you pulled it off in competition you would be remembered for years and I'd definitely laugh my head off

Sorry, forgot to add my sarcasm tags haha.

I would love to see this in a competition, someone try it.

Actually, the counter (rolling over) does hurt... good to know my backyard wrestling days contributed somewhere to my life...

TS, grab a partner and an iPhone and show us what you've got so far

TS, grab a partner and an iPhone and show us what you've got so far

I probably won't be able to get around to it until Wednesday, gym's closed monday and tuesday for christmas. But I'll see about videoing it on wednesday.

The couple ideas so far have been good for the figuring out process. Like that rolling figure four... it would be double priceless and my next "project"

Rolling over hurts like a motherf***er. I can honestly say, however, that I've hit one while rolling. Never in competition, though.

Back