Help me cut 14 pounds in a day!

kick ass man..Whats your name btw? and where do you train out of?

Good luck in the future bro.

Nick Vogas...I train out of Columbus,Ga. I wouldn't say "remember the name though"...This is just an expensive hobby for me. I'm too smart to have UFC dreams :) Yet, dumb enough to do this for free.

Congrats on the W. Even though you don't have "UFC dreams," it still sounds like you had one hell of a fight experience. Again, congrats.

There are two vids. One taken by the fight organizer, and another taken by his future father in law. If said fighter doesn't have the means to upload video, I'm more than willing to lend my services free of charge.

Cut every bit of hair from you and use a laxative to clear out ur bowels. use a suppository one as its near immediate. you dont wanna be mid-weigh in when shit is dripping from ur shorts. The longer you saty awake , the more fat you will burn too. this wont be healthy. Your kidneys may start to hurt

EDIT: sorry i only read the first few posts. Well done on cutting and your victory. A sign of mroe to come

surrealist said:
There are two vids. One taken by the fight organizer, and another taken by his future father in law. If said fighter doesn't have the means to upload video, I'm more than willing to lend my services free of charge.

hey, that'd be pretty cool. I'll give yu a dvd next time I see you and you can make me a superstar for a day on here lol.

Sounds awesome, I'd like to see the fight too. Congrats, what's your record?

that'd move me up to....1-0 lol. I've got another one lined up for february though.

congrats on the win man.

does anyone know if using a steam room is better than the sauna?

Back