Help Me Create a Sith Cosplay Costume

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I am want to create Sith Cosplay Costume and need ideas and links to any place that might have cosplay armor. I have a Sith Robe and lightsaber but want to design on the OLD Sith. The ones that were their before Bane and wore jewels and crowns. So almost like a King Sith is what I am looking for. Any ideas would be helpful

We need photos of you in your robe and saber first to check out what type of old sith lord might fit you the best.
There are shitloads of crowns and jewels out there so if you wanne get this done professionally, post some photos and good suggestions will follow 100%!

618TBHnUEvL._UX385_.jpg

Just get a red saber instead of green and you should be good to go.

Can't go wrong with assless champs.

We need photos of you in your robe and saber first to check out what type of old sith lord might fit you the best.
There are shitloads of crowns and jewels out there so if you wanne get this done professionally, post some photos and good suggestions will follow 100%!

here is a pic of the Saber. it's green and Blue now but I am gonna change the color to Red.

It's freaking cool and I got LUCKY it came fully loaded with every option like sound/clash and color change a out of a 75$ mystery box but I really want this one.

p-25150-Stunt-Monarch-2.jpg

It's freaking cool and I got LUCKY it came fully loaded with every option like sound/clash and color change a out of a 75$ mystery box but I really want this one.

p-25150-Stunt-Monarch-2.jpg
That looks great for my Alfredo dishes. I got one of these.
73ef8b39-a9ec-44d5-bac9-072628444cb9_1.29e8825828b3cce11a40c68d7750ad10.jpeg

Pretty sure the title of 'First Sith' goes to the Sith species. Since that's kinda their name and all.

That's true, it should say the first Dark Lord of the Sith.

Sith with jewels is a bit too metrosexual.

If you look you can see TS taking the picture while doing the side splits (dressed in all black with white shoes/socks)

Also, looks like a dildo.
LOOOOOL pretty sure that's a tripod but I like your theory better <45>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back