Fuji Single Weave Judo Gi, 79$ CAD

FBL.jpg

Hatashita.ca -- The Web Leader in Quality Martial Arts Gear

Reevo "The Guard" Pre-Shrunk Single Weave BJJ Gi
, 89$ CAD

RGBL.jpg

Hatashita.ca -- The Web Leader in Quality Martial Arts Gear

I'm about 6'2", 215 lbs.

The school I train with says that either a judo gi or a bjj gi is fine. It's entirely up to me.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

I can't speak to the Reevo, but I have that Fuji gi in white and I like it.

There's only like one Reevo review in the G&E and it's not that model. It's largely an unknown, so why not go with the sure thing in the Fuji?

I seen a reevo guard the other day and it was pretty much just an old school Judo cut gi without the judo style skirt. nothing special but this is their entry level gi so i won't expect much.

if you're interested i'll be clearing out all our apeman bjj gis for $59 white and $69 for the apeman blue bjj gis. at the moment this offer is only for sherdogers so you'll have to email me if your interested.

reason for the clear out is we have very low left of this batch and our manufacturer cut some corners on our last order when we only wanted the re-stock a1 to a3 white apeman bjj gis

Last edited:
I seen a reevo guard the other day and it was pretty much an an old school Judo cut gi without the judo style skirt. nothing special but this is their entry level gi so i won't expect much.

if you're interested i'll be clearing out all our apeman bjj gis for $59 white and $69 for the apeman blue bjj gis. it offer is only for sherdogers so you'll have to email me if your interested.

reason for the clear out is we are very low and our manufacturer cut corners on our last order when we only wanted the re-stock a1 to a3 white bjj gis

Holy moly! I wish I would have known that sooner! I was just in Winnipeg!

I'm assuming that your email is on your profile (I'll go check in a sec) but, if it's not, please PM it to me because I might have to jump on a deal like that!

you should check out the new fuji lightweight gi I have owned 2 of teh single ones and my only complaint is they shrink really easily even if you hang dry i started havinga routine with my fuji gi where i take after hang drying all day and chuck it in the dryer for 5 mins to warm it up and then i take it out and stretch the different stress points and then it fits perfect .

the pants though are a different story i love they fit me perfect .

I have a blue fuji. Its great! Although its a bit heavy, its great for the fall/winter. The pants shrunk a ton, and it no longer fits me. The top pretty much stay to its form, although I did shrink it a bit for my liking. I would def go with a Fuji. I havent heard of the other brand

I don't under understand all this talk about how FUJI's shrink so much. Mine shrunk a little bit in the sleeves after the first initial wash (cold wash/cold rinse, hung dried), but that was it. It has held up great and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Since Gorilla Fight Gear was able to offer me a great deal and beat both pices, and since I've had the pleasure of dealing with them in the past, I've opted to buy the Apeman gi.

93d856ffa0edca1e267c86bb9de0dca1.image.412x550.JPG

550gr/m Gold weave Jacket which gives the perfect balance between comfort and durability
One Piece Jacket less seams greater durability, and no irritating back seam when playing guard
14oz Twill bjj gi pants
Pre-Shrunk so it won't shrink like crazy on your first wash
Rubber collar which is faster drying and more hygienic then regular thick collars
Tighter short body cut bjj gi top
All Seams are Triple Stitched for greater durability
All stress points are Heavily reinforced so the Gi will outlast your in training
Thick Rope Drawstring for easier tie up
Triple Loop pant system for a better fit around your waist
Black Gorilla embroidery on left arm which leaves this gi looking simple and clean
Available in Blue and White (please see White apeman page)
Availible in the following sizes 1, 2, 3(A1), 4(A2), 5(A3), 6(A4) and 7(A5) (see size chart)
White BJJ Belt included

Blue Apeman Gold Weave BJJ Gis - 2009 Lightweight BJJ GIs

I've also grabbed a pair of Silverback MMA gloves from them at the same time.

silvermma_06.JPG

I'll post up some reviews once I've received them and trained in them a bit.

Since I'm new to jiu-jitsu, I'll post up the comments that the more experienced guys I train with have to say about my new gi.

Canada Post says my package is supposed to arrive today! Maybe I'll have a surprise waiting for me after work!

Back