Help me! BJJ book problem.

Foolkiller

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature!
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...11-1/ref=sr_11_1/002-2894285-7373622?n=283155

I wish to acquire this. However Amazon.co.uk doesn't have it listed, which is where I require some assistance.

Since the book is going to be about 40 bucks including shipping to send it to me, I was wondering if someone could get it for me and send it my way in return for something of equal value they want. I would purchase this for them and then send it their way, a trade of sorts.

So anyone willing to help me out in exchange for 40 bucks worth of gear?

why dont you download video instructionals!! they are better, or the e books? pm me and ill hook u up.

mrhappie45 said:
why dont you download video instructionals!! they are better, or the e books? pm me and ill hook u up.
He is a mod, mods don't do that stuff, they are totally rightous. If superbeast does that I'm gonna have to click the bannerz button. :icon_surp

mrhappie45 said:

I want this book specifically for a reason. I prefer having hard copies as opposed to e-books.

As for video instructionals I already have some however the key thing is... THEY AREN'T THIS BOOK. I WANT THIS BOOK.

Understand?

As for what Mods do, we are far from righteous. Didn't you know we are all Nazis that worship the Devil?

I would, if I could be a MOD! Lol just kidding, ain't no man keeping me down :p <3 ya'll but yeah what do you have to trade? I am willing to listen to offers...

I was going to get gear of equal value sent to the person. However it seems someone is willing to help me out now, I'm going to have the book sent to him and he will send it on to me. I'll probably send him something for his troubles but he has not got back to me about what he would like just yet.

missed this thread. if it falls through, i'll hook you up Superbeast (when I have some money)

~Foz

Back