Help how can I get my buddy to stop legit???????

He may go broke but if he's in the Army at least he will still have a job and food on the table and a roof over his head in a few months if he loses it all. I like the suggestion of asking for the $100 back. Also mention that he has achieved something that only a very select few can pull off in betting and if he quits now he will retire a legend. If he continues he will be like the square millions who go bust and nobody will remember him.

#1. He should stay until he can retire from the military. Guaranteed income

#2. He's going to lose.. BIG and he'll be "willing to do stuff" for gambling money.

#3. Tell him to get help. If he self-identifies, he should be ok.

He’s betting on preseason NBA games? Lol what could go wrong.

Lol so update everyday for the past month or so he was sending me his picks obviously the winning picks and now for the past week he hasnt sent me anythign and when I ask him whats his bets are today he doesent respond fairly certian he lost it all LOL
<{hughesimpress}>

You tried to tell him, you tried to help him. Had he taken that 100k out and gambled the rest he’d have a house (probably? I guess shit is really expensive depending on the area) for the rest of his life. Now he’s broke (again) and probably telling himself he was so close to getting that half a mill but got hit with a bad luck, surprise loss or whatever. None of that was probably his fault in his mind.

Addiction sucks. I bet he feels like a real loser now.

Tampa Bay moneyline tonight. Big favorite to climb back up.

Remind him to use the hundreds of dollars of free "points" or "crowns" or whatever he has built up in that account from gambling hundreds of thousands of dollars.

He still is alive.

(Now you see why I said to ask for the $100. It would have been a stronger lesson while he was still up.)

Tampa Bay moneyline tonight. Big favorite to climb back up.

Remind him to use the hundreds of dollars of free "points" or "crowns" or whatever he has built up in that account from gambling hundreds of thousands of dollars.

He still is alive.

(Now you see why I said to ask for the $100. It would have been a stronger lesson while he was still up.)
I mean, if the guy is pretty much ghosting OP then chances are he already tried that and flunked out.

It never ends well, does it? I had a friend run 250 to 50k and he lost it all. The problem is what kills them is what gets them there, being irresponsible with their bankroll.

Dudes not a sharp better if hes putting big money on NBA Preseason games and doesn't even know the rules of the Japanese sports he is betting on lol. Definitely getting very lucky lately

Your mate is doing it right. Love his work.

So how did the missus react to the fortune being squandered by the big fella?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back