Help how can I get my buddy to stop legit???????

guesswhoseback

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So serious question he started off with his tax income from him and his wife about 4k he ended up making about 6k from that and withdrew he redeposted 1k about a month ago he now has over 150k from it he was my old solder I did 12 yrs in the army I told him to stop and buy a house whereever he wants to retire at. he said I will when i get to 500k i was saying dude you need to stop at least go buy a house in TX where he wants to retire at for 100k or do something with it he said I will soon. He messaged me today saying hes gonna talk to his chain of command to chapter him out because hes gonna be rich like wtf dude

This was his most recent bet he showed me of course he is like your avg sherdogger only shows us the winnings and never the losses he bet 56k on the Yankees today cashed out idk when but he got 25k back then put it on this parlay. He bets legit dumb shit Jappanese baseball 7 teamer that he hit I even asked him how many innings is it he said IDK he put 25k on a ping pong match last night and hit

Attachments

• 244416139_912767382675588_9179734553887804278_n.jpg
    244416139_912767382675588_9179734553887804278_n.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 55
and legit this dude hit me up 3 months ago asking to borrow a 100$ I gave it to him of course just saying its not like this money wont do great things for him

So serious question he started off with his tax income from him and his wife about 4k he ended up making about 6k from that and withdrew he redeposted 1k about a month ago he now has over 150k from it he was my old solder I did 12 yrs in the army I told him to stop and buy a house whereever he wants to retire at. he said I will when i get to 500k i was saying dude you need to stop at least go buy a house in TX where he wants to retire at for 100k or do something with it he said I will soon. He messaged me today saying hes gonna talk to his chain of command to chapter him out because hes gonna be rich like wtf dude

This was his most recent bet he showed me of course he is like your avg sherdogger only shows us the winnings and never the losses he bet 56k on the Yankees today cashed out idk when but he got 25k back then put it on this parlay. He bets legit dumb shit Jappanese baseball 7 teamer that he hit I even asked him how many innings is it he said IDK he put 25k on a ping pong match last night and hit

Degen on a heater

He beat the odds so far. Even after the Yankees fiasco. If he doesn't cash out and take a break, he will be busto in that account within sixty days at this rate. Hell, maybe sooner.

He is losing all sense.

Degen on a heater

He beat the odds so far. Even after the Yankees fiasco. If he doesn't cash out and take a break, he will be busto in that account within sixty days at this rate. Hell, maybe sooner.

He is losing all sense.

I legit give him 3 days but for real wtf is going on threw his mind? he was broke 3 months ago I had to lend him a 100$ and now he has a little over 150k and wont stop SMFH

I legit give him 3 days but for real wtf is going on threw his mind? he was broke 3 months ago I had to lend him a 100$ and now he has a little over 150k and wont stop SMFH

His target of $500K is unrealistic. He already beat the odds to run it up as high as he did. And he is a square, from what you say.

Uhh I feel even if he gets it he still wont stop he said he was gonna stop once he got to 10k

100%, he'll go until he busts out. If by some miracle he gets to his goal it will only validate that he should keep going further. Plus the apps are designed to stimulate that endorphin rush and keep you going. I can't even imagine the type of notifications/enticements the app throws your way when you have that much deposited and are freely betting, they want you on the train and never getting off.

If he's been in the army 12 years then he's got to be early 30s, so you're probably also up against some form of midlife crisis here as well. He's looking around and thinking "why don't I have it all?" and he thinks this is his path to it.

Good points.

Some people have to learn from their own mistakes, I guess.

"I guess he don't think fat meat is greasy."
"You'll be SORRY."
"Mama said there'd be days like this."
etc.

There is nothing you can say or do. He will have to hit whatever his bottom is, then he might be open to getting help

Even though you aren't hurting for money, ask for the $100 back.

Why?

Trust me. It's a psychological thing. It will be a shock to him when you hit him like that.

EDIT: Over twenty-two years ago, I was squaring up some business dealings with a friend/client. I ended up owing him forty-two cents. He wanted his money. It was a very good lesson I still remember to this day. You asking for money back that you don't really "need" before he fucking degens it all away may be something he remembers for a while, too.

He hit another bet bet 49k on Japanesse baseball last nigth I asked him if he was gonna stop he said nope money is to easy SMFH fucking idiot im telling you

Attachments

• 244646778_172070665083463_6165344860064998561_n.jpg
    244646778_172070665083463_6165344860064998561_n.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 27
100%, he'll go until he busts out. If by some miracle he gets to his goal it will only validate that he should keep going further. Plus the apps are designed to stimulate that endorphin rush and keep you going. I can't even imagine the type of notifications/enticements the app throws your way when you have that much deposited and are freely betting, they want you on the train and never getting off.

If he's been in the army 12 years then he's got to be early 30s, so you're probably also up against some form of midlife crisis here as well. He's looking around and thinking "why don't I have it all?" and he thinks this is his path to it.

I dont think its a midlife crisis I legit think hes a fucking idiot and I mean that in the nicest way possible if that makes sense not just from the betting aspect but how he is in life even prior to the betting hes fucking stupid and I mean that in the nicest way possible

It's his money let him do as he pleases. If I had 150k though I would withdraw 130k and play with the rest.

Show him this when he goes busto:

[ ] "Hate to say I told you so."

[x] <Grimes01>

Crazy to stake that much lol, your buddy must be a baller. I couldn't imagine losing a stake like that on a single bet though, he must have tons of disposable money to do reckless wildman shit like that (hopefully).

Crazy to stake that much lol, your buddy must be a baller. I couldn't imagine losing a stake like that on a single bet though, he must have tons of disposable money to do reckless wildman shit like that (hopefully).

This dude was broke three months ago, though. Borrowed (was gifted?) a hundred from OP. Got $4K tax money, and went on a legendary heater.

He's got balls the size of watermelons, now, but in a few days, they will be raisins.

Lol hes in the army broke as fuck I lent him a 100$ 3 months ago

This is the equivalent of someone who can't go out for a beer or two with friends. If they take a sip, they are getting blackout drunk and going on a 2 week bender.

Your buddy needs help but sadly he doesn't want it so will crash and burn.

Like any other addiction, you , as a friend can’t get him to change..He has to hit his own bottom , whatever that looks like …Hopefully the cost is not his entire family…

Back