help from New Yorkers

"On the other hand, if some giuy disrespects your girlfriend in a bar or club, they law is going to take a grim stance on you gouging out their eye, fishhooking them and then breaking their spines."

if that guy is twice your size, then you may have to use extreme measures for fear of having your own spine broken.

Gene has 2 schools in BK..the purple belt is a phenominal BJJ guy he is probaly in the top 5 purple in Renzo's..The Muay Thai instructor is top quality..he trains w/ some of the best in NYC..the prices are justified cause Gene wants to stay the same as Renzo's out of respect and being an affiliate..I train @ Renzo's and do privates w/ Coban..there are tons of guys who train MMA there u just have to show up..If ur looking 4 security work IM me..

havok said:
Gene has 2 schools in BK..the purple belt is a phenominal BJJ guy he is probaly in the top 5 purple in Renzo's..The Muay Thai instructor is top quality..he trains w/ some of the best in NYC..the prices are justified cause Gene wants to stay the same as Renzo's out of respect and being an affiliate..I train @ Renzo's and do privates w/ Coban..there are tons of guys who train MMA there u just have to show up..If ur looking 4 security work IM me..
check your box, just sent you a message, thanks

Back