Help donate money for girl who has face damaged by bullies. Facial repair!

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
S

SouthoftheAndes

http://www.gofundme.com/Jessica_Byrnes?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

297768-5f8ac994-3942-11e5-b9fd-ad0b337aa4fa.jpg

Help her gain her smile and ability to talk again!

If you cannot afford to give any money than please share this story on your facebook and help Jessica regain her smile!

Last edited by a moderator:
Barely looks like the same person.

There are more important charities out there that I'm not going to give money to either.

There are more important charities out there that I'm not going to give money to either.

Pretty much this, it's sad what happened to her but unless you know her or her family personally it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to give them money. There are other people and causes that need the money a lot more.

Chick on big brother got hit in the face by a Train and didn't have plastic surgery.

Why or what drives someone to post something like this? ^^^ I mean honestly?

Pretty much this, it's sad what happened to her but unless you know her or her family personally it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to give them money. There are other people and causes that need the money a lot more.

oh shut it!

Why did you even come to comment? Seriously there is a special place for people like you.

I would but I'm not making major bank working at a Jamba Juice unfortunately. What I can do is share on my FB, but all of my black friends would be upset with me if I did so I will continue to do nothing

I would but I'm not making major bank working at a Jamba Juice unfortunately. What I can do is share on my FB, but all of my black friends would be upset with me if I did so I will continue to do nothing

Wait why? So you admit want to do something but you are too afraid to?

Don't cower down. Why would your black friends be upset? If they are your friends then they should not care. What kind of person would be upset for wanting to raise charity for someone who is a VICTIM?

Please share this on your facebook. I understand if you cannot give money that is fine (I only gave $10 bucks) but still I am sharing the message.

Have they caught the criminals that did this?

Wait why? So you admit want to do something but you are too afraid to?

Don't cower down. Why would your black friends be upset? If they are your friends then they should not care. What kind of person would be upset for wanting to raise charity for someone who is a VICTIM?

Please share this on your facebook. I understand if you cannot give money that is fine (I only gave $10 bucks) but still I am sharing the message.

Even though it seems like I was joking, I am actually serious. Maybe this is more of a War Room topic, but I've aleady seen this being shared and a bunch of backlash from my black friends about "when it's a pretty white girl then everybody cares" and I just don't feel like hearing it

Should've posted the most recent pic. She looks fine. She'll have 2 little scars. Adds character imo.

Chick on big brother got hit in the face by a Train and didn't have plastic surgery.

But the train got her face scraped off it and now it looks good as new

Have they caught the criminals that did this?

The guy who threw it yes. He will go to prison (hopefully for a very long time) but sadly those who were around him and part of the thugs group are not going to get in trouble. You can read more if you just google her name or read her story when you follow the link and click the other link.

Her name is Jessica Byrnes

Even though it seems like I was joking, I am actually serious. Maybe this is more of a War Room topic, but I've aleady seen this being shared and a bunch of backlash from my black friends about "when it's a pretty white girl then everybody cares" and I just don't feel like hearing it

Call them out on racism.

Because that is what they are when they say those things like that. Anyways I want to avoid this being a race thread. Race has nothing to do with it but call them out for their disgusting behavior.

We are all human.

Stand up for yourself and what truly motivates you. You said earlier you wanted to help and WANTED to post this on facebook. Well now is the time. Do it! Do not let others put down WHO you are.

Good luck my friend I hope you will find the courage to share this story on your facebook! I am rooting for you my good sir!

What a bunch of scum.

Why would someone throw a pipe at a woman?

Did they get charged and thrown in jail for assault?

What a bunch of scum.

Why would someone throw a pipe at a woman?

Did they get charged and thrown in jail for assault?

The guy who threw it will go to Prison for probably a few years (at the least) those who were around him (part of it) will not. Only the one who threw it will get Prison (unfortunately).

But yes they caught him you can read more about it here

http://www.inquisitr.com/2307818/jessica-byrnes-laird-catcallers/

Anyhow if you cannot afford to give any (I only gave $10 but will give more once I deposit my check) please share this story on social media.

Call them out on racism.

Because that is what they are when they say those things like that. Anyways I want to avoid this being a race thread. Race has nothing to do with it but call them out for their disgusting behavior.

We are all human.

Stand up for yourself and what truly motivates you. You said earlier you wanted to help and WANTED to post this on facebook. Well now is the time. Do it! Do not let others put down WHO you are.

Good luck my friend I hope you will find the courage to share this story on your facebook! I am rooting for you my good sir!

You're right man. I shared.

Anyways I want to avoid this being a race thread. Race has nothing to do with it but call them out for their disgusting behavior.

We are all human.

Lol. That's not what you said in the War Room TS. You went on a race baiting crusade.

Your black friends have a point.

The guy who threw it will go to Prison for probably a few years (at the least) those who were around him (part of it) will not. Only the one who threw it will get Prison (unfortunately).

But yes they caught him you can read more about it here

http://www.inquisitr.com/2307818/jessica-byrnes-laird-catcallers/

Anyhow if you cannot afford to give any (I only gave $10 but will give more once I deposit my check) please share this story on social media.

Good.

And just did it.

Back