Help cutting weight!!!

Soid

Renegade of Funk
@Black
Reaction score
I was losing weight a month ago and cut 10 pounds (people saying i look like I cut more). But my problem is that I'm gaining weight again on the scale. I don't lift weights, and my only workout contains BJJ, and the warmups we do right before. Right now I am 17, 5'9" and 173. I mean I can tell I lost a lot of fat, but I'm trying to cut weight for a BJJ tourny in 3 months.

So far this is what I eat

Morning:
Whole wheat roll with eggs, and green lettuce with vinegar.(sandwhich)
Cereal (high in fiber)
or maybe oatmeal

Lunch
Whole wheat roll with chicken, and spinach(sandwhich)

Dinner
Cereal, or a just rotissorie chicken (the whole thing without skin)

Before bed
Muscle milk and I bought some cottage cheese just now

Supps
GNC Mega Men/Minerals and kirkland fish oil

Is this good enough to help me lose the weight I want (160)

173 is a good weight for 5'9?!

But if you wanna cut...

First.. clean out you liver, it has enzymes that helps to build fat (dunno the exakt term in english!)
This WILL help your body adapting and cut eaysier! Mix 5tbsp of olive oil with the juice of one lemon!
Drink this ONE time before starting to cut!

Morning:
Add in blender-

No eggs? I thought eggs was great to have in the morning because the protein in it. Thanks a lot man.

Eggs are good.. But no yolks.
Low on carbohydrates, but IMO you shouldn't have them at all!
Other claims that egg will make your cholesterol levels go down, I think that you should avoid them, if you must have them you should poach them in water with a tsp of vinegar, and eat on dry whole weat toast! and no yolk!
Look at this..

Egg White 17 calories
Egg Yolk 59 calories
Fried Egg 92 calories
Hard-Boiled Egg 76 calories
Poached Egg 76 calories
Scrambled Egg 100 calories

And the yolk is jam packed with cholesterol!

Dont waist our time you should wait till untill a week before the turny and cut the weight.... 10 lbs in a week is nothing and youll gain it all back and feel fine after the weighin

wrestlintitan said:
Dont waist our time you should wait till untill a week before the turny and cut the weight.... 10 lbs in a week is nothing and youll gain it all back and feel fine after the weighin
Or he wont cause he's inside is in chock?!?!?!?! badest advice ever.. you'll break your body going at it like that!

lol, chock.

Um, I think that your diet looks fine. Maybe just step up the cardio a bit I guess. I mean, you don't have THAT much weight to lose.

LCDforMe said:
lol, chock.

Um, I think that your diet looks fine. Maybe just step up the cardio a bit I guess. I mean, you don't have THAT much weight to lose.
Not a bad idea, but you have to have a healthy lifestyle while cutting so you wont damage your body! If you wanna be top knotch you have to have that little extra! plus I also have cardio in my diet, more effective than that treadmill shit

Cardio in your diet? What do you eat that with to make it go down well?

King Kabuki, what you think man?

Back